5 Screenshots

About This File

It's almost the end of the summer so I wanted to catch a sale on some of the clothes! You go through clothes quickly when gaining, so I always need some new ones. I haven't tried on anything in store in almost two years....and this time nothing really seemed to fit! 

After peeling off my leggings and tank top, I take a few seconds to admire my belly in the mirror. I love having mirrors that let me look at my growing fat body from all sides. I wiggle my fat but into some pink running leggings that are the tightest thing I've ever tried on. I really could have used your help! I also try on a silk nightdress, a sexy tiny bikini, a button-up striped top, and two pairs of tiny shorts. One pair gets on, one.....is a definite struggle. I pant a little bit, and I can only imagine what the people outside think. They know I'm in denial of my size and are probably laughing at me for thinking I could fit in a size 22. 

After trying everything on I get dressed again. I even show you how I have to sit down to tie my shoes because my massive belly gets in the way otherwise. I even struggle a bit to get up. I'm just getting bigger than I realize! 

Clip features: tight clothes, too small of clothes, button-up shirt, short shorts, struggles. 
This clip is filmed in a store and does feature background sounds like shopping carts, walkie-talkies, and doors closing. I do not speak in this clip, but I do make a ton of eye contact and play to the camera. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I feel bad about this but I purchased a bunch of videos from @FattyFreya in the past but there are a bunch I have not gotten a chance to watch because I have been staying so busy working. I purchased this video back on Thursday May 5, 2022. I am finally having the chance to watch it now on Friday March 24, 2023. I have to say almost a year later and the video still holds up. @FattyFreya you did a great job finding the BEST! camera angle for this video that shows off how AMAZING you look. It is also cool how taking off your clothes for Freya looks is like a dance for her body jiggling. It's amazing how much you appreciate how pretty you look. You are so fortunate for the good looks. Now there is no dialog in this video from Freya but fortunately you do get great background store music. Plus you get Freya's fortunate good looks and talented body jiggles. What's Amazing is even in the clothes that don't fit Freya she still looks Amazing. It's funny how this film will now always be dated by the fact you see a mask at the beginning and end of the video. So we will always be able to tell this was made during Covid. Thanks for making the content you do Freya. You make quality Content even if I do not get a chance to watch it all the time to review. I am so glad you came back to Curvage and I love your interactions in the Curvage Community. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review