Fatty in Public: Crowded Parking Lot Edition

$4.99

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

** DESCRIPTION**

Watch as I nervously touch my belly, try to show it off but really am only able to fully for a few seconds… in a crowded parking lot with people allll around me. I know I’m not technically doing anything “wrong” since it’s just my belly… it technically isn’t even considered sexual to most people.

I thought about how if people saw me they’d probably think I’m super pregnant or just laugh… that’s really hot. I manage to get my belly out for a second but I’m in a car that’s super low to the ground!! It’s literally the first time I’ve ever even taken my belly out in public like that… it was exhilarating.

It makes me want to show my belly to everyone honestly. Someone walked by and made eye contact and I literally pretended to be pregnant & taking belly pics for that reason, rubbing it like a pregnant woman does. The guy looked right at my belly & back at me & smiled really wide. I assume he believed my lie, but…

I got horny as fuck immediately at the thought of.. what if it was one of you? What if a fat lover who adored bellies saw me so vulnerable like that with my belly out, clearly trying to show it but hide it at the same time. I mouthed “haha sorry” & he just smiled a lot & left.

What would you do?? If you saw a fat girl playing with her big gut, recording it on her phone?

***REMEMBER!!! I appreciate all sales & love you guys soooo much for supporting me! All reviews & comments & messages & interactions with me make me SO happy!!! You can review any clip after downloading. If you have any technical issues please feel free to contact me or an admin!***

Other Files from HoneyBun_TV

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.