Message added by S77

12/30/2022

8 Screenshots

About This File

This is my first stuffing video! Watch me go from a once-skinny girl to a cute & fat piggy as I devour three quarter pound burgers, and then chug a pint of beer :)) Watch my belly swell up as I shove my face full of yummy food >.< This piggy likes to rub her belly when she eats, so there is also LOTS of belly play in this video.

I had a lot of fun making this clip, and this is the fullest I've been in a long time :))) but now I'm craving more!!! I know I'm quite shy and soft-spoken in this video, but did you really come to hear me talk, or did you come to see a fat pig destroy her body? 

A clip full of burgers, giggles, jiggles, wiggles, and piggy. Hope you enjoy ^ u ^ <3 

boog1.thumb.gif.5a183f09bbec0d7b813e5e143e041aa9.gif

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FeedHerMusic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Congratulations on your first clip! You can put away so much food, god damn 😅 I especially enjoyed the parts towards the end with you on all fours and the close-ups of your stuffed belly. Plus you have such a sexy voice! Definitely looking forward to seeing more 😚👍🏻

Link to review
nomanisanisland1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

you want me to eat more? This question at the end of the pint-sized first video can only be answered with a clear YES !! she forgot the french fries🍟🍟🍟and the dessert lol🍩🍩🍩. it looks so absolutely cute and sexy when a very thin girl gets into the slim fat stage. with a beautiful voice she comments on the enjoyment of 3 burgers and the growth of the 2 sweet rolls on the belly. i especially love the side view on her belly when she is on her knees. I hope for the next episodes ......PLEASE🤸🏻‍♂️🎵🔥😍

Link to review