Belly worship ft. Curvage Casey, Reiinapop, MissSugarPlumpFairy

$16.99

(19 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

FIRST 24 HOURS BUY ONE GET ONE AFTER GIVING A REVIEW ❤️ 

Kayla is surprised when all the girls @MissSugarPlumpFairy, @Curvage Casey,& @reiinapop all start loving how big she has become. 
Everyone takes turns rubbing and grabbing kayla’s belly and rolls , including her big ass! 
After everyone takes turns they all line up to get Kayla’s big belly slapped in there faces! Kaylas tummy is just so jiggly & soft now. 
Kayla motivates everyone to gain weight to match her size ! 
Plus WHO DOESNT WANNA SEE NEARLY 1000 Pounds on ONE BED! ;) 

LOTS OF FAT CHAT 

LOTS OF HOT TOP MODELS 

LOTS OF MOTIVATION TO GAIN 

LOTS OF SEXY BIG ROUND BELLYS ;) 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Nervous Fish

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is something else its got 4 lovely ladies and belly, ass shakes and I love it oh man definitely want to feel those bellies aw. I loved it so much when candice asked to be squished and then when everyone wanted to have kayla drop her belly on their face. Definitely wish I bought this sooner

Link to review
Goni

All the 4 girls are looking amazing! I remember @Kaybearcutie95 since 2015 back when she was making video in youtube and her gain and progress is shocking!! One of the best curvage videos i bought 100% worth buying! @reiinapop gained several pounds over the past few monthes that looking amazing on her and she is so hot and sensational!Amazing acting,beatiful faces perfect bodies!! 

Link to review
Guest joeb94

Love it!

Link to review
yohanh

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Hands down, the sexiest video on curvage. It’s amazing to see all four models compare and play with each other’s bodies. It’s so hot that reina, mspf and Casey are all in awe of Kayla’s size.

Link to review
sajber

Like the whole lineup so I was expecting a good movie to begin with and was not disappointed.

Some of the banter is a bit corny but that is to be expected, most of it is fun and cute.

These kinda collabs are great ensures the movie is unique and not something seen over and over again.

Would love it if this became a series... maybe competition of sorts like: sports, eating challenges, drinking games ...

Link to review
Tastic1

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

To quote @MissSugarPlumpFairy, "Its a dream". That quote sums up this incredible clip.

The girls giggle and jiggle as they compare their bodies and worship @Kaybearcutie95's amazing body. Her arse is so massive it makes the other girls look small which is quite a feat. There is even some smothering by Kayla drops her soft belly onto the other girl's faces. I felt like this moment was targeted at me, it was just so awesome and intimate. @Curvage Casey looks like she found religion while under there. We almost loose @reiinapop under the goddess. Amazing to see a fat girl drowning in the pudge of another fat girl. 😍😍😍😍

10/10 would love to see this repeated with these girls again next year but with 1200lb of BBW.

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This video is nothing but belly play, ass play, boob play, fat worship, squishing, and best of all: 4 beautiful big bellied ladies who are having so much fun.

As of this moment, this is definitely the hottest video that you’ll ever see with 4 of the most gorgeous women on Curvage❤️😍❤️

From the heavens above, I’d give this video all the stars that shine so bright like these lovely ladies here

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

The first clip of this Fat Fantastic 4 collab is off to the HOTTEST start as the 3 other ladies explore ALL of Kayla's fat! I LOVE seeing how much each one adores all of her fat getting all over them! As Casey said - who WOULDN'T want this experience??! Btw, @Curvage Casey, looking even more enormous than usual! Keep hanging with these fatties and taking vacas! ;) Kayla is getting so fucking wide! @MissSugarPlumpFairy is looking fatter than ever too! @reiinapop looking fatter too! Definitely recommend this and every other clip with these 4 together!!!!

Link to review