5 Screenshots

About This File

Hot BBW☑️

Big Belly ☑️

Big Ass ☑️

Big Boobs ☑️

If you look for those things in a woman then I am your girl. In this video compilation I am far from the shy one. I love all my soft plush curves and I love to show them off. Watch me seduce you, entice you and drive you wild with every part of my body. Whether you are a boob, belly or ass man I have it all. Come play    💋💋💋

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

Lindsee is one if the most drop dead gorgeous women on Curvage.  In this video clip she shows her off her substantial assets . She has a body truly worthy of worship . I originally was impressed by her sexy way and Hugh belly but in  this  clip she shows us that she’s got it all. Massive thighs  hips and ass for days that will knock you out . Dial in her big boobs and drop dead gorgeous face and behold the seductive goddess she has become. Love her sexy ways and how she has fattened herself to perfection.

Response from the author:

Thank you thank you for the amazing review! Xoxo

Link to review
overkill

This is such an in depth body tour of Lindsee's beautiful curves and rolls! Everything looks bigger (and better) every time. I am in awe

Response from the author:

Overkill thank you for your sweet works and always supporting me💋💋💋💋😍😍😘😘😘

Link to review