3 Screenshots

About This File

Dunkin Donuts screwed up my order! 
I ordered three donuts and instead received 30 DONUT HOLES
Overjoyed with this change in plans I hurried home to devour the 2,400 calorie feast 
After enjoying playing with my massive belly dug in. 
At first I tried to savor every bite but quickly lost control and started shoveling the fried dough into my mouth.
My belly rapidly filled up and became bloated but I forced myself to keep eating until I felt like I would burst
This thirty minute video features belly play, smoking, stuffing and my own mini eating competition! I hope you enjoy! 

Other Files from sweetheart_stoner

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I definitely agree with the other commenter that watching you pour the donut holes down your throat was amazing (not least because you’re 100% right about them being dry). My favorite thing about this video, though, was watching the almost hypnotic trails your fingers left as you moved them across your belly. It looked so soft and firm at the same time, like dough. 
This was a great video with something for everyone, 10/10 all the way! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed my video!  ❤

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sweetheart really surprised me with this clip. She has a wonderful smile and is super cute as she sets up little challenges to eat as many Munchkins in 1min as she can. She of course pulls out her beautiful big belly and smokes it up. She must get so high because she then devours the entire rest of the Dunkin Donuts. Loved watching her literally pour donutholes into her pretty stoned face and drink down a super sugary monster-calorie iced coffee. Definitely a recommended buy for an intro to this model!

Link to review