4 Screenshots

About This File

13+ mins of SEXINESS

have you ever seen Lush so big?!? 🎳

Watch as she gives her body the FULL RUB DOWN as she fat chats😘

If you’re into belly play come watch as she massages and jiggles her sexy big belly all around. Her gut is so big it hides her panties AND belt!
Her ass and back fat get action too! 🍑

Hear about what happened today while Lush was at a salon too!😳😳😳😳 fat Girl problems! Lol

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Oooh she got big! 👀😍 It’s crazy to think of how much she’s gained since last year! Literally everything is getting fatter, even her face is rounding out! Also, Lauren looks absolutely STUNNING in her natural look! 🤩😍🔥🔥🔥 Hot damn! The belly play in this video will instantly turn you on 💦💦💦, she lets it all hang out! 🤤 The belt was a nice touch too, I love how it gets lost in her fat and rolls! And the salon story is a great reminder of how big Lauren’s become! 😂🙌🙌🙌

Response from the author:

😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest richwales

Wow, this girl is simply delightful! Really happy I paid for this content, can't wait for her next release xx

Link to review
Ilikeemthicc

Loved this video!! Only thing that could make it any better is if I was the one rubbing her with the oil!🤣 such sexy curves! A true work of art Lauren is! 

Link to review
Guest turtleelephant

Lauren looks so beautiful in this clip 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
CCT0ny

This is absolutely the sexiest vid I have ever seen! I love seeing your natural beautiful face that looks incredibly round! Now I wish I could feel your skin after you put on that much oil! Just to feel how soft and buttery your skin is would literally be a dream come true! And the way you make your whole body jiggle with every movement you make is such a huge turn on for me! You are making me wish that I was the one applying the oil on your body! I would spend a whole lot of time on your belly! You are insanely HOT!

Link to review
SuperKenshin

I don't know if it's just the fact that you don't have black hair but you look incredibly different in this video but not in a bad way. Looking so much bigger and amazing can't wait to see you even bigger. 

This is my first video without any makeup on whatsoever so I look sooooo different. And it doesn’t help that I gained soooo much weight lol

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Get ready to be spoiled by Lauren when you watch this clip!  She lets you see, well, pretty much everything.  I guess she does have some clothes on, but what little she's wearing is almost completely engulfed by her majestic curves!!  As the oil glistens and she rubs down literally every inch of her glorious figure, just imagine how smooth and soft she must feel!!!

If I had to choose, I'd have to say the highlight of this video for me was seeing Lauren's face in its pure natural beauty.  All throughout there are plenty of other wonderful things to pay attention to, but I continually found my eyes wandering back again to her lovely face.  😍  I was already convinced and am now more than ever that, purely and simply, Lauren Lush is a profoundly beautiful woman.  She never fails to impress.

😘😘😘

Link to review
overkill

What a nice, intimate moment with a very oily LL rubbing her curves. She always manages to take my breath away with how pretty she is. We get some super hot fat girl storytime, full of her usual seductive charm!

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review