7 Screenshots

About This File

SHE’S BACK! And FATTER THAN EVER!

Here is Kristina in all her glory guzzling down pre packaged shakes! I get so many hiccups and burps while I’m guzzling these bad boys down! It’s so hot! I even make a bit of a mess with the shakes and get all sticky! What’s better than a girl that’s too gluttonous to care about making a mess! I have a big big goal weight of 300 pounds and I discuss that as well in this clip! I’m so eager to grow☺️ As well as have you along with me on this journey! 
this video is hot and fun and filled with flirty fat chat! Enjoy ❤️
just over 11 minutes long❤️

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Join kristina in this hot clip in her new place 😍 chugging down shakes like they are water. Burping her way though drinking 4 of them she eventually gets the hiccups 🥵. She even balances one of the shakes on her belly but it falls off making her belly all sticky 😂. Something tells me you do a lot of this sitting down balancing things on your belly so making even it bigger so you can do this standing up is a must. Talking about making her belly bigger kristina talks about her plans for getting herself to 300 pounds. You definitely need check out this vid 👍🏻.

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️ feeling the love from this review! Thank you so much for always supporting me, enjoying my work and leaving these beyond lovely reviews ❤️🥺

Link to review