Fat, Tipsy Coworker Strips for you on Work Trip | 21 Min

$10.50

(4 reviews)

17 Screenshots

About This File

Your coworker stumbles into your shared hotel suite late, very tipsy, clutching a bottle of wine, which she immediately chugs the last of before staggering towards you babbling about how she drinks everyone under the table. She grabs another bottle out of the fridge, then starts clumsily stripping for you, talking about how people must secretly like fat tipsy girls because no one is complaining about her constant growth and obvious imbibing. Staggering as she continues to show off with the help of a surprisingly strong chair, you end up seeing a lot more than you bargained for on this trip!

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest WaluigiFan001

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So, before I tell you to buy this video, I just wanna say something. I never exaggerate in these reviews. Never. I know it may seem like it, because of all the hyperbolic language I use, but I don't. With Bella, it's impossible to exaggerate. What would normally be the biggest exaggeration with someone else is always true with her.

So, I want you to know I truly mean it when I say Bella is perfect. I know I say it in every review, but she really is perfect.

I've looked at a ton of women over the course of my life. Too many to possibly count. And I've spent plenty of time imagining in my head what the most beautiful woman in the world would look like. And no one that I've seen, real or imaginary, comes anywhere close to being as beautiful as her. It's beyond extraordinary.

So, seeing how that's already the case, I think it's pretty amazing that she looks the most beautiful she ever has here.

I've also been around in this community watching videos for a very long time. Eleven years, to be exact. I've seen more models and more videos than I could count. And her videos are the realest, hottest, most unique and unbelievable ones I've ever seen by a mile. 

So, seeing as how that's already the case, I think it's pretty amazing that this might just be her greatest one ever.

To say I was stunned as I was watching this would be the understatement of the year. I really kinda can't describe how in awe I was as I watched Bella strip down, strut around the room, feel herself up, talk dirty, chug bottle after bottle of wine, and show off that heavenly body of hers. The most heavenly, perfect body that ever existed. 

I've been trying all day to find the words, but I can't.

I really think this might be her best video ever, which is saying a fuck ton. I honestly can't remember a time she crushed it this hard, looked more beautiful, was ever sexier, or turned me on more. 

It's funny how her videos work. She simultaneously stuns me speechless, yet inspires me enough to want to write an epic. And this one did both for me more than ever before.

Buy it. Now.

Link to review
Gregleg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, what a video! Seriously, I didn’t even know how much I wanted this video until I watched it 🥵 Really funny too at times, the method acting is on point haha. And then just crazy hot. Great stuff, you’d be a fool not to watch this 😁

Response from the author:

Finally, someone appreciates my method and my humor!! 🤣🤣

Link to review
GoofyBeast

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing I loved it, and out on my birthday too! Woo-hoo! The best as always. 

Response from the author:

OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!🎁🎉🎈 

Link to review
Guest buddy420

She hits that lush fetish, like you can imagine her going out to drink and eat fast food, and just slowly let herself go! So good

Link to review