10 Screenshots

About This File

You've gotten so fat lately! You're growing in all directions. Your appetite isn't slowing down. I know how excited that makes you.

But there's a problem, isn't there? It's getting harder and harder to reach. Between your gut and your fat pad you'll be completely buried soon! That must be humiliating for you, piggy. You've gotten too fat to even satisfy your needs.

But don't worry, Feeder Nikki has an idea that might just help...

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest WarBoy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video just makes you want to get stuffed and as fat as possible. She has such a sexy and erotic way of describing absolute belly obesity. I'm not even fat and this was extremely hot. Nikki's descriptions of hedonistic arousal increasing as the struggle to reach increases is sure to have you insanely aroused and feeling fatter just watching it.

Response from the author:

Oops! Looks like you had a typo there. Not fat YET you mean 😈 We both know it’s inevitable at this point 😏

Thank you so much for the review!! 😍 I’m happy you liked it and I hope it helps you grow 😇

Link to review
Fatfreshmanlover

As Nikki knows I am a fat piggy with a smaller dick and my binge eating has made a fat pad soooo big my cock is non existent... Very happy my queen made a video to put me in my place! 🐷 oink oink oink

And yet you can’t stop stuffing your fat face, can you piggy? Soon you won’t be able to reach at all! 😈😈😈

Thank you for the review! 😍 So glad you liked it! 🥰

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Super hot video. Only made it through a couple minutes on first watch. Whether you are big and fat or just enjoy the fantasy, this video is worth a watch. And you get to watch her plump sexy body wobble around. She could definitely make a guy loose all restraint and absolutely blow up.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review!! 😍 I love knowing that it turned you on so much 😘

Link to review
WanderingMarketer

This should be ILLEGAL holy shit!! One of - if not, the hottest clips I’ve ever seen. You know exactly what we love Nikki, the words you use continuously amaze me. Love your content!!!

Thank you so much!! 😍 That’s some seriously high praise! Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed it 😘

Link to review
Feederturnedfeedee

What made this clip even hotter to watch is the fact that it genuinely is getting hard to reach. This clip will leave you wanting to get massive, sooo humiliating 

How embarrassing for you, piggy 😏😈

Thank you so much! 🥰😘

Link to review
Jock2fatty

Okay I’ll admit I can’t reach it. Lol My feeder even struggles to reach it under all these piles of fat. 🐷🐽 I love being humiliated and told how much of a helpless pig I’ve become. I literally ate cheesecake while watching this, such a glutinous hog. 🐷😋🤤 The teasing only made me devour it even faster, I ravenously cleaned my plate. 🐷😇 I almost forgot to breath I was shoving it in so fast. My feeder “attempted” to release me but the belly fat became too much, oops. 🐽🐽🐽 You even turned my feeder on so much she aggressively shoved the last of the cheesecake down my throat. 😈 I ended up getting messy under my lower belly 💦💦💦😏

My feeder wanted to thank you too lol, she thinks that was the most ravenous I’ve ever been. 

Greed and gluttony is winning it’s battle against me. 🐷😢 I see food, I eat it! Oink oink 🐷 

Thank you so much! 😍 Tell her she’s more than welcome 😉 I’m really happy my video was so effective for you both 😈

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Thanks! 😍

Link to review
thomas91

Beautiful like always 

I love your clip see your body and hear your voice 

Your the perfection 

Thank you so much!! 😍🥰😘

Link to review
CCT0ny

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Holy fuck that was the hottest video ever! I'm so happy to have found you! Your voice and your body are so damn sexy, I couldn't take my eyes off of you! Your devious giggling about the situation is such a fucking turn on! I swear after watching this, you made me wish that I was your obese hog to have complete control over! That's how amazing this roleplay is! I'd give you complete control over me right now! You honestly had me believing that I was fat during the video! Please continue to do these types of vids, because you make them so hot! You as a dominant bbw feeder literally has my heart racing insanely! I'm gonna re-watch this vid so many times!

Omg thank you so so much for this review!! 😍

I'm definitely going to keep making these because I love it!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much 😘

Link to review
Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video was such an awesome and immersive experience once again, because Nikki is always so good at roleplaying and creating and acting out entire scenarios with words.

I really enjoyed it and it really spoke to why I love this particular side of the fetish! 

It felt believable and it was fun to hear all the different scenarios and situations Nikki acted out.

Loved it!!

Thanks for letting me feel like I was actually in that situation! 

Thank you so much!!! This review is fantastic and I’m just so glad you liked it! 🥰😘

Link to review
Guest Rougerose

This video will make you wish you were tied to that bed so Nikki can have full control of what you're going to eat tonight.

In this video Nikki reminds of you how much you love being fat and degrades how much you grow.

She reminds you over and over that you need her to get fed and to even get off at the point that you're at.

All of this combines into a seductive, sexy, and pleasurable experience with your feeder, Nikki!

I'll tell you, This video makes me wish Nikki was sitting on my growing belly, making eat every last bit and crumb.

Thank you for an amazing review! 😍

I'm glad you liked it so much 😘

Link to review