3 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to the FINALE of my 17,000 calorie stuffing!

Join me on my most proud day as a feedee in my most hedonistic clip to date! 

Meal 5, Fantasy Finale - I have finally reached the end of my massive day of eating, finishing off with 4190 calories! I’m now at my absolute breaking point, shoving the final bites in despite not even being able to talk or drink water. I slowly bring my magical day to a close, and now it’s time to lay down! 

Thank you to everyone who supported me up to this point, and all of those who are supporting me by watching this clip today. I couldn’t have had this perfect day without you! I am forever grateful. :)

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Watch as Legolas' corpulent cousin Fatass attends a fantastic feast. 🧝🏼‍♀️

Seriously though, this finale to @RosieMarieFeedee epic 17k stuffing is well worth the price of admission. She starts strong on meal 4 after waking from nap a but quickly progress to cradling her overfull belly. She is tenacious and won't let anything stop her reach her goal. When the top goes up and the breasts come out you know it's about to get serious. 😍😍 Wow!!

This high resolution video has clear sound, excellent lighting which allows the viewer to appreciate every jiggle, burp and moan. Do yourself a favour and get the series so you can watch her magnificent body expand as she ingests over a week's worth of calories. 

Link to review