Fat Nurse Fat Chat (Ft. CurvageCasey)

$6.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Nurse Candice and Nurse @Curvage Casey have been taking full advantage of all of the donated food for healthcare workers during these unprecedented times. Their waistlines have exploded but they’re in complete denial… telling each other how skinny the other looks all while complaining about how hard it’s getting for them to walk around the hospital during their shifts. 🤭 At this rate, these girls won’t be able to hold these jobs for much longer 😏

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

crudeatoms

Far out, this is adorable. It's as sexy as you might guess, based on the photos. Both gorgeous girls clearly had so much fun with this video. There's a lot of eating, laughing, fat chatting and beautiful, supple flab on display here. So good!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️😍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm really thinking we should get Hollywood to produce the comedy show "Fatties in Denial" starring @Curvage Casey and @MissSugarPlumpFairy. These two are the perfect fat power couple and their senses of humor are as good as their curves! The two of them playing off and with each other, such chemistry and beauty - you CAN'T possibly resist this! These fatties play with each other's bellies while remarking about how they "haven't gained that much." Candice even comments on the "definition" of their abs....fyi, it's hard to jack off while you're laughing 😂 but still possible lol. If you are a fan of big growing bellies and ladies stuffing their gorgeous fat faces while being in fat denial, you're not gonna want to miss this one! 20,000 stars and two emmys to these babes!!!! 💓

Link to review
cassteele

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

all i can say is, i used to fake being sick to stay home as a kid, now i’m planning on faking being sick to go to this hospital and get some intensive care. great clip!! definitely recommend.

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow,  I would be finding a new injury or illness every chance I got to have these two sexy, fat nurses taking care of me each time. Here Candice and Casey role play as two nurses on break talking about how they might have put on a few pounds during COVID but nothing too substantial. They actually have enjoyed the numerous foods gifts and snack breaks during their shifts at the hospital. Even though they are in denial of their obvious weight gain they start to appreciate the larger, rounder curves and even have patients that appreciate their gains so much they’re snacking on the Doritos gifted to them recently. Candice and Casey clearly had a great time making this clip since they couldn’t help but laugh at each other a few times. I was so turned on in their nurse outfits that were ready to rip off, they were so small on their plump bodies. Definitely another winner of a clip! 😍🔥👍

Link to review