2 Screenshots

About This File

In this ten minute clip, watch me struggle to fit into three pairs of my old jeans. I grab a pair of shorts and two pants to see what damage I have done and if I can fit into these jeans I once did not even a year ago…

The pants are sizes 14 - 13 and let’s just say it didn’t go well (or maybe went great, depending on how you look at it lol!) Watch me panting and huffing as I try my absolute best to shove my belly and thighs into my pants. I can’t believe how sweaty and out of breath I got, simply from attempting to get dressed! On my final pair, listen for a tear as I try to pull them up by the belt loops, tearing it slightly! Oops!

In this video, enjoy clothing outgrowth, tight jeans, struggling to get clothes on (and off), belly play, fat chat, and more!

CF14D6DC-0510-4BDC-AD71-28AB19E475D4.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh wow 😯 what a huge accomplishment you made ❤️ The way you were  trying on those pair of jeans 👖 I’m sorry 😐 that the jeans you were trying on were just to tight and uncomfortable and getting out of breath, but that’s just part of the process when you are getting really fat 😉🍕🍦🍩🧁but anyways wearing clothes that are more comfortable is the way to be😊💕 the video was really good and your fat gut looks so stunning very soft and very jiggly 😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰😊❤️💕🌈👖Thank you for the jeans trying on video I really appreciate it 💕❤️🌈

Response from the author:

I am sooo happy you enjoyed it!! That makes the “workout” of trying them on all worth it 😂❤️ Thank you!

Link to review