2 Screenshots

About This File

Roleplay as a formerly slim schoolgirl 🐷 I’m shocked by how quickly I’ve been outgrowing my uniforms since you’ve been fattening me up...

I moan about how embarrassed I am now that I'm the fattest girl in school...I didn't realize you'd turn me into such a huge, gluttonous pig!!!

A0906486-83F7-4802-B396-92D423DE5AD2.thumb.gif.9156422e5b9b269765455ff60e3c2017.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CCT0ny

Now I really wish we went to the same school! It is so hot seeing your fat body just spilling out of your school uniform for everyone to see! Seeing you grab onto your belly and shake it is so sexy! I really wish this was one fantasy I could make a reality. Turning you from a petite girl into a fat, gluttonous pig. Knowing that it would be because of me makes it all the more better! I'd keep feeding you till none of the uniforms will fit you anymore!

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Really cute outfit on an gorgeous body. Her belly is just perfect. It's so rounded out with fat, but soft at that same time. With a body and belly like that, clothes that don't fit actually fit just right.

Link to review
Unk0wn1

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Another stunning video from ChubbieBunnie! She's looking extra big lately and the amount of jiggling and shaking her gut does while shoved into fishnets is a must watch. Such a hot outfit that's just a bit too small in all the right ways and a super hot premise to go alongside it.

Link to review