7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: POV feeding. Messy eating. Cake. Cream. Belly play. Begging. Sexy talk. 8.5 minutes

Ever wonder what it would be like to feed Casey? To be her feeder... well here you have it. 

In this POV feature you see greedy little Casey begging you to feed her, taking all that cake to the face so happily eagerly awaiting her next bite. You can't seem to get the cake to her lips fast enough as she continues to devour it. 

"More.." she says, over and over. She eats cake and slurps down cream while you admire your big greedy girl. She asks if you're proud of her for growing so big for you.

You rub and jiggle and slap her big belly. She's everything you've ever wanted and so committed to growing for you. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GluttonyGal

· Edited by GluttonyGal

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What can I say, I'm a sucker for bellies, tits, and cake...and this brings all three! Casey's innocent little looks, giggling, and voice in juxtaposition with the sexy voluptuous body that she can't keep her hands off is so exciting.  The cake looks delicious, her outfit is perfect and barely covering anything, and she looks exquisite all while asking you to feed her more.

Yeah, winner.

Response from the author:

You are the sweetest 🥺🖤🖤🖤 so so glad you loved it!

Link to review
wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She's become a massive, little butterball. Feed that girl some more cake! A year ago, Casey was begging Daddy to make her the biggest Hog  she could be. At the time, she was, of course, smaller, more agile and very eager. Now, we see Casey, she's huge, horny, slow to move, insatiable, fatter than ever and loves her Daddy. He should be very proud her.

Awwww thank you so much! I'm so happy you loved it. I sure do love growing for you guys hehe

Link to review
crudeatoms

This is the stuff of fantasies. Casey is a big, doughy ball of femininity, greed and sensuality. Amazing from start to finish, as always. 

Awwww thank you! This just made my whole day 🥰🥰

Link to review
jacksprat

A gal has got to be VERY Greedy to have such a great big round PotBelly. Our darling Casey has developed the most striking and beautiful round belly I've ever seen. So we know she is a GREEDY girl. I can imagine Casey using the breadth and weight of that Belly to bully herself to front of the buffet line knocking lightweight skeleton girls aside. After all, she NEEDS first dibs on the cakes. Cake is just wasted on skinny chicks. Casey will put it to good use building up that luscious body. Greed has been very good for our sexy fatty. Everything to grow her appetite and belly. We see it all here in this sexy alluring clip. The cake repeatedly into her greedy fat face as she begs for "More".  Her shocking Belly soaking up all the calories, all the loving slaps and adoration. Growing bigger, fatter, greedier and ever more self-absorbed. Her chubby hands attached to her burgeonong breast to feel as it fills up fatter and grander. She's Pridefully Fat. Fat, FAT, FAT.
But is Casey any deeper than that? Or is she very simply a GREEDY SELFISH Piggy only concerned with her most basic and animalistic urges. We could say she wants to be fatter to please us. I mean yes of course, we love T&A. Or perhaps she loves being superbly nourished as a celebration of Abundance and Joy in the world, so needed today. Or that she wants to be supremely prepared for Motherhood with a full ample bosom and her entire system flush with nutrients. She certainly knows she is GREEDY, but she reminds us all the time she does it all "for us". For OUR satisfaction. She fills US up spiritually and overflows us with her immense sexuality. She EATS for Us all. She Grows for Us. And all we have to do is give her food and praise. Yes, We all DREAM to be her Feeder. But It is really Casey the Nurturer, who FEEDS us.  

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Uhh wow. This is some of the hottest stuff I’ve ever seen. It starts with the wardrobe bc the constant titty tease is amazing. And just the way u throw yourself into that cake. Just wow. 

Link to review
pgtip00

The belly. Oh my lord the belly! It's so thick and round and heavy! A work of art - nothing less.

Casey's greed built a belly to be worshipped. This is a perfect demonstration on how that belly got built, and how it continues to grow and grow and grow. Smashing big pieces of cake and squirting whipped cream straight down her throat. More calories = more building blocks = more belly!

Greedy piggy wants more cake. Greedy piggy wants more cream. Greedy piggy wants to be bigger and fatter and greedier! And greedy piggy gets more of everything, every day! 😍

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Casey is so hot in this latest clip and thank goodness for her attractive appeal solo because I may lose my mind while waiting for her to release the content she made with her fat, sexy friends on her recent trip. But enough about the upcoming, let’s talk about how arousing Casey is, as she demands more cake be shoved into her eager and her vast belly that looks bigger and rounder every time she updates us with a new clip. The top she’s wearing really gives a good sense of much her breasts are filling out so well and how they spread far out and rest, comfortably on her beach ball gut. The hang of the belly looks so good as moves side to to show how far it protrudes over her thick fupa. At the end she sits at a nice front view center, rubbing her belly and slurping down some whipped cream, so searing hot! 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
MrFeedYourGirl

Love how big your belly is getting. This is my first purchase of a POV and your cute voice is very seductive. 

Did I say how I love how big your belly is getting?

Only thing that was missing was some chocolate milk to make it really messy. 

Keep going love your gains!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This past week has only shown how wonderful, sexy and beautiful Casey really is! Seeing her huge bloated belly with her amazing tan skin in this tiny white top....her beautiful dark flowing hair and such green enchanting eyes - she is my absolute DREAM girl! She is a dream cum true and watching her have cake piled down her greedy throat while moaning and saying MORE over and over, slapping her amazing fat gut, there is little in life more perfect than this. She has such a warm smile and her voice is just so smooth and romantic. How anyone could ever NOT desire Casey is unfathomable to me! The epitome of greed and beauty, if you love this world of feedism and gluttony, SHE is your woman!!!! Now open up, my Darling! Let's make that gut even BIGGER!!!! 😍

Link to review
Chubbellyloverr

This is amazing! Casey is looking so gorgeous and round in this clip. This is probably the roundest I’ve seen her belly look. Love seeing your feeder play and jiggle your belly. The belly button play towards the end - omg I could’ve watched hours of that! More please 😍😘 xxx

Link to review