3 Screenshots

About This File

Banana and sprite bloat! 🍌🥤
If you love huge bloated bellies and absolutely MASSIVE burps hold onto your seats because they are my loudest and longest EVER! 

🐷 💖

This is part 2.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fyuki1

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Honestly one of the best videos in this category. That belly and those burps are out of this world! I was truly surprised with how big and loud they were, but it is very welcome to see it. I will most likely be getting part 1 as well as its all just too good. Would love to see more of all of this from GoddessHela

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Definitely get part 1 there are some earth shaking burps in it! I had some camera issues which is why it’s in 2 parts but I tried to price it accordingly to make them both affordable. 💖💖

Link to review
Virtuoso

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Criminally underrated clip, some of the best belches I've heard and GoddessHela is clearly having a good time with it (she downs Sprite like a champion too, getting both parts is a must). Can't wait for more!

Thank you SO much! 💖💖 I’ve always had the gift of big burps, I’m glad some people enjoy them as much as me!🥰

Link to review
Shadowboxer999

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Good burping content is rare on here and WOW this was amazing, long bassy burps throughout both parts of the video. I really hope you do more burping stuff because this is some of the best ive ever seen!! 10/10

Thank you SO much!’ I’m glad you enjoyed! I’ll be uploading more soon!

Link to review