3 Screenshots

About This File

Banana and sprite bloat! 🍌🥤
If you love huge bloated bellies and absolutely MASSIVE burps hold onto your seats because they are my loudest and longest EVER! 

🐷 💖

This is just the 1st part of this video, I had some issues with Video Orientation at the end.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fyuki1

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A phenomenal video to watch. The sultry camera glances GoddessHela give accentuate her sexy personality, her cute moans as she bloats further along are the bomb 😍. I love all the close up shots of her face and belly, which is a wonder seeing it bloat up and the burps she lets out are amazing. Highly recommend this one and the part 2. Would love to see more of her in the future like this.

Response from the author:

Yayy!! I’m glad you got both parts!💖 there will absolutely be more to come!🥵😍

Link to review
Guest goddam

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As a burp fetishist who is also into larger women this video is insanely hot. Hela burps repeatedly throughout the video, and they're deep, loud, and powerful, and complement her massive belly perfectly.

She also has a really nice smile. :D

Can't wait to see more burp-focused content from her. Get part II as well.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed the video! I’ll be doing another bloating burping specialty next weekend!💖💖

Link to review