Your Sweet Hucow: Breed And Feed Me!

$9.99

(3 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

Your new thick, chunky & slutty hucow is everything you've ever wanted. I'm ready to be bred and fed. I am so so very hungry and ready to be put in the barn and stuffed. I've been wanting this new life as a fat, pregnant hucow for so very long. I'm begging you Master, please feed me and breed me. I show off my curvy cow body and show you how bloated I can get. I want to be a good cow and get bigger and bigger stuffed with food & bred constantly.

Other Files from Carmita Bonita

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh wow what a 🥵 video. Such a growing cow you’ve become. This video has everything the jiggles, angles, and that big juicy belly and dump truck. Y’all are missing out!

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really hot video that showcases all of carmita's soft and sensual curves as she talks in a soft, sweet tone that is pleasurable to the ear. Lovely fat talk as well about her being bred and fed. She does some closeups and faraway views as she wears her skimpy cow bikini that her belly and her fat ass both spill over. Lots of jiggling and gesturing with all of her 3bs. Her soft voice mixed with her soft squishy bits is guaranteed to make you cum hard. Fantasize about milking her while she milks you 🐮🐮🐮 

Response from the author:

Aww thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it ! :) I had a lot of fun being a cute cow lol<3 

Link to review

This is legit one of my favourite clips I've ever bought. Carmita is outrageously thicc and you really get to appreciate it from every possible angle here. She looks incredibly sexy and plump and her roleplay as a hucow begging you to fill her up and make her bigger is absolutely on point. Really great clip, can't recommend it enough.

Link to review