4 Screenshots

About This File

Fuck you got fat, and not just like a couple of pounds, you're like morbidly obese. Like you can barely get your pants on, hardly make it off your fat ass, kinda fat. And the saddest thing about it is that you don't even seem to care, you seem to want it. I can't imagine you'll be very proud of your fatness when you're barely able to make it through a door. 

Despite being freakishly proud of your gain, you still try to hide it around those you know most....but I've got news for you. You aren't hiding it very well. Everyone knows, they just won't tell you. But I will, I'll be brutally honest with just how fat and embarrassing you are. I'll tell you what everyone really sees when they look at your fat ass. So go ahead piggy, keep enjoying yourself, you're so fat it doesn't even matter at this point because you're too far gone to not be fat. 
Clip features: weight gain/fat humiliation (heavy), teasing 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mikeyboy

Even as a feeder this one was fun to listen to, and you are so confident at giving your fat partner grief despite looking like a gorgeous cow yourself!

Link to review