5 Screenshots

About This File

You come over to your fat feedee girlfriends house, she's equal parts slutty and fat. Tonight she's particularly horny and in need of a good fucking. She's practically begging you to fuck her. But you've got a devious little plan, you'll fuck her on one condition. She stuffs herself to capacity. You love fooling around when she's bloated and full. And since you've been trying to get her out of her gaining plateau, stuffing has become absolutely mandatory in your eyes.

At first, she plays dumb and slutty, one of her favorite things to do, but deep down she knows you want her stuffed. After agreeing to eat for you she pulls out some ice cream and marshmallows. Marshmallows always make her cheeks extra chubby looking. While eating she gets a little cheeky with you, and even teases you about how fat and slutty she is. She loves that thanks to you she's now able to indulge in her every fattening craving and whim. She doesn't have to worry about staying skinny for her partner, she can just enjoy herself! In fact, you'd like her even fatter!

She plows her way through her treats because she is so insanely desperate for you to fuck her. The sooner she finishes the sooner you can finish in her! After she finishes eating she begs you once more to fuck her! She's so eager for you, she lays on her back and takes it like a champ while moaning for more. She loves the feeling of being full and fucked!

Clip Features: gfe, girlfriend gaining, moaning, eating

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GoofyBeast

This is by far my life long dream. Coming home to a sexy lady, her begging me to do things, and she stuffs her belly for me as well?!?! This video is the closest thing to that dream being true, just fantastic!!

Link to review