4 Screenshots

About This File

Cyber Week Sale 
20% off all clips 
Originally $3.99 
Now $3.20

I've always had a chubby face, just part of my fat distribution....but the fatter I get the bigger it gets. In fact, a lot of people in the fetish world have said it's sort of my signature. Something that sets me apart from other feedees. I suppose that's somewhat true, and while I haven't always been embracing of it, it's something I have grown to enjoy. It's a mark of my commitment to my gaining and growing. It's a physical embodiment of all of my greed and gluttony.

In this clip, I show you my chubby face and double chin from a couple of different views. I playfully speculate on what things might look like as I continue to gain, and even talk about how those who aren't approving of my gain feel about it. Some parts of a gain you're able to hide but my fat face and double chin aren't one of them! So come view one of my fattest features and a growing signature!

Clip features: fat chat, gaining talk, body changes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.