6 Screenshots

About This File

Nadia teaches you how she can eat whatever she wants and still have a toned slim figure. She eats take out food from multiple restaurants (Chinese food, hibachi, Dairy Queen, Boston market) while musing about how awesome it is she can eat so much and still look great in a two piece outfit. She also shares tips on how she burns calories - jiggling her belly and napping.

While Nadia talks about her alternate reality you see what’s actually happening. Nadia has been overeating and packing on pounds. Her body can’t keep up with her incessant gorging   . Stretch marks are on full display showing you that Nadia doesn’t stop eating when she’s at full capacity- she eats until she’s bursting at the seams. 

Somehow Nadia still believes that she is very much in shape. So much so she believes that people will want tips on how to get a body like hers. She’s gone past denial to practically delusional. 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest NadiaNomnom

Posted

@Kevinmoradwow thanks so much!! I wasn’t sure if I was gaining, and I’m not trying to on purpose. I got rid of my scale so I would t think too much about it.

I’m too lazy to go grocery shopping so I just keep ordering delivery! 

Yeah You are Your belly is bigger Even if its An Accident.  Just Keep Being Lazy I'm Quite Certain you will get even Fatter.  Also If I were To donate Via Cash app Would you promise to use all of the $ for take out or however you prefer to get food I want you fuller Gorgeous & I want all the food done in one Sitting So Be ready for it ❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.