5 Screenshots

About This File

A normal day of jiggles and junk food.🥰 I love grazing like a cow in my old clothes and feeling more of myself spilling out with each stuffing. 🐄 the pants that use to button so effortlessly, now no match for this waterfall of lard that is my belly. the same shirt that use to just be a little tight, now unable to contain all my new blubber. 😋 even after finishing my ice cream I'm still wanting more fatty snacks. 😅 next time I'm going to get a bigger tub of ice cream.

Edited by Thickgoddess92

Other Files from Thickgoddess92

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow 😯 Fat ! 😍❤️ This new video clip was super awesome 👏 and also thank you very very very much for wearing jeans 👖 you know leggings are okay 🙂 but a fabulous woman 👩 like you wearing jeans 👖 with your lovely fat gut hanging out of them 🥰 it looks really really good 😍🥰😊💕❤️🌈 and gives the view more progress to watch and to enjoy 😉❤️ While you are eating a pint of Icecream 🍦 and your gut has really gotten fat with brand new jiggles to show it all off 😍😍😍😍😍😍 in those tight clothes of yours  YES !!!👍💕

Link to review