Belly 'n' Burps

$5

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Just a video of me looking hot af with my big round belly as I burp and bounce.

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a regal display of size and beauty. Confident, ample and majestic, she no longer begs you to, "make me, your princess, bigger...please!". Now, well into the 200's, she looks into the camera with those beautiful blue eyes, as if to announce, "Here I am, your Queen, you are NOT worthy!".

Link to review

I love how attractive and pretty @goodgirlgrow is in this video. It reminds me of the quote Shrek says “What it was a compliment.” When referring to the burping. Honestly this video is one of GoodGirlGrows better videos. So glad I purchased this. I enjoy seeing the passion in this video and love of showing off her body. 

Link to review
Matty_

Sitting her soft, heavy self down, GGG, spreads out across the chair, her wide fat-ass hanging over the sides 🥵 She guzzles her pop, letting out some divine burps, I’d love you to lean over and deliver one of those warm burps right in my face GGG, blow it at me for good measure 🤤 She also bounces her huge, heavy udders that seem to still be expanding 😳☺️ 

Link to review