6 Screenshots

About This File

LATE DROP! PRICED LOW!

Please note this video was shot back when I blonde hair! 

Footage taken from Sophie’s Dream I compare to how I look now! Wearing the same underwear I show off my fatter ass.. stuff myself with Fridays n play with my swollen belly. 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ronin76

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Where was this video hiding?! Great video from a few months ago with Shar in her cute and shy Sophie character. The comparison shots are incredible, looking back to clips where Shar seemed so much bigger than when she started and now is so so much bigger. The middle of the video with Shar on her couch surrounded by empty TGI Friday’s boxes, softy sighing with pleasure with each chicken wing or potato wedge should be running on a loop on Fridays website. So beautiful. 

So many great close-up shots of Shar’s soft belly too as she tries to fit her growing self into the frames. A real treat!

Link to review
mcdorbandt

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This woman is the sexiest thing on earth 🌎.  The comparisons are amazing.  Love the progress Shar.  Keep it up, & thanks for another stunner.  Needless to say guys, you have to see this clip. Another MUST get.

Nothing but love Shar😍🥰😘🥇

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What an amazing vid from Sophie (shar) her gain is stunning from her little love handles and smaller 🍑 in the before to now with her huge belly on show and her bigger cellulite covered 🍑 the difference is 🤯 and so hot. Especially from the side when she is eating her belly is spilling into her lap 🥵 her fat rolls here are just so 😍 I love seeing comparisons like this to when Sophie was just chubby to now with all her fat on show. The fat jiggle part of this vid is so hot too, love the see though chair so we can still see you fat belly jiggle. Her trying to get her whole belly in shot is super cute at the end, check out this 5 star vid now, can’t wait to see more comparison vids like this. I would love to see a remake of caught on camera or skittles pig those would be stunning with all your extra weight you have gained 🤩.

Link to review
Guest buddy420

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

To have watched you over the years over indulge and expand you are beautiful figure has been an absolute delight. Videos that show your progression reminds us of how much you actually have progressed. This video is extremely sexy, definitely I would recommend adding it to your cart. To many more years of happiness and a few more pounds along the way. Cheers

Link to review
Mondschein

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Ein Super Video! Hier sieht man wie Goettin Shar so sexy mollig geworden ist! Ihre runden Hüften sind ein Maennertraum! Am Schluss laesst sie Ihren Wahnsinnsbauch  so richtig steil hüpfen!! Kaufen und träumen! I ♥ SHAR!! 

Link to review
nickpaps

I think this video is starting show how much Shar is really starting grow for us.  She is looking SO sexy and round,  her belly is just perfect and her ass and thighs are quickly catching up to the rest of her.  Check out the side belly at the 5:15 mark is it just me or is"t that why we all love this woman so much just pure perfection while she stuffs her face

Link to review
Chubbellyloverr

Shar looks unbelievable in this clip! But would you expect anything less? Some amazing comparison shots. I’d forgotten how tiny she used to be! Shar is looking so thicc at the moment her belly is just perfect. 5 stars from me! 😘

Link to review