8 Screenshots

About This File

I just won't stop at anything to get fatter, anything that can make me fatter that can make me grow drives me towards my goal, that being said, you can see with your own eyes how much weight i have gained, how much i have been eating and how absolutely fucking massive i look and feel, have i crossed the line that says that there is no turning back? Would I ever want to go back? NEVER!!

Have I become the massive goddess i set out to become in the first place? Come enjoy me savoring a delicious strawberry cake on all fours all for you while i take the oportunity to weight myself and lets find out! 

HOW MUCH HAVE I GROWN? HOW BIG HAVE I GOTTEN??? HOW MUCH BIGGER WILL I BECOME FROM NOW ON?
A1AC6BB4-1143-4F67-8D87-B53694A84A19.thumb.gif.f4bfa4590d083ba537073a30cd7cc1de.gif

This video is subbed in english for your pleasure!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It’s amazing 😉 that all of her fans who follow Anna and buy her video clips ❤️ Anna always surprises us with new content , even if it is stuffing, tight clothes try on , or a weight in update,  it is most definitely a surprise , to all of the fans who support her and make her happy 😊😍🥰❤️ So her goals and dreams can come true ❤️💕

Response from the author:

Omg! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
SodamFat

Anna has always been pushing her limits, this video is no exception! She stuffs and fills her cellulite covered body to the max and it sure does pay off… she is the queen of Bum Bum down in Brazil ❤️ Congratulations reinha das Fofinhas!

OMG, thanks baby! ❤️

Link to review
George_Young

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing! What comes next?

More weight more waddle and more of meeee haha

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Thank you so much for supporting me!

Link to review
Jorin85

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I absolutely loved this video! In pink and red lingerie, Anna is a vision of beauty and cuteness. The cake eating is wonderful and sexy, and the ending is a real surprise!

I love all of Anna's clips! They're just so sexy and fun! 

This one is great and well worth the purchase! 

You are always so sweet that i wish i could eat you up whole my dear! thank you for your lovely review

Link to review