Stuffed on the Beach

$7.99

(12 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Beach • Stuffing • Public Stuffing • Belly Play • Messy Eating • Burping • Chugging • Waddling • Bouncing • Multi Angle • Fat Chat • Tight Clothes • Bikini ~ 30 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Review Bonus: Leave a REVIEW on this video and pick ANY video from my clip store to get for FREE!

Comment Bonus: Leave a COMMENT on this video and get the FULL photoset for FREE!

If you left a review or comment you will be getting a message today (8/21) with your content!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

It was FINALLY a cool enough day for me to head to the beach and once I arrived I wasted no time before stuffing my face with delicious beach food!

Hot dogs, cheese fries, fried shrimp, fried clams, fried oreos, funnel cake and more, made it past my plump lips and down into my greedy belly!

My gut pressed tight against my white shorts, giving me a nice fat muffin top for all to see!

Luckily this time I came prepared with an EXTRA WIDE beach chair to support all my new fat as I gorged myself in front of everyone...

Once my shorts were reaching their breaking point I decided to take them off and go for a walk by the shore...of course this walk quickly turned into an out of breath waddle as I attempted to work up my appetite for more food!

Sitting back down it was dessert time! Fried Oreos, funnel cake and sugary slushy all fell victim to my insatiable gluttony...

In the end I was basically stuck in my chair, covered in powdered sugar and sauce with my big gut hanging out and boy did I get a lot of looks 🙈

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Nervous Fish

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh man I haven't bought a mochii video in a bit but damn this girl has a super chubby face now and she has a enormous appetite and its amazing to see she doesn't care about anyone around seeing her eat damn mochii is such is the definition of a glutton and it crazy to watch an old video and then watch this which I did and she turned into a shameless whale. Oh god it's such a turn on I don't have many extra funds but definitely worth the money

Link to review
Guest daleanator

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mochii continues to get bigger with every video. She gives you plenty to look at in this one. Really great walking angles too. She also has plenty to eat.

Link to review
Mrfreeze

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just love how big and round you've gotten and so impressed that you've done it in such short period of time. Keep it up and cant wait to see how much bigger you get in the following months 😍😍😍

Link to review
Bismilla

Mochii in this video really looks like a beached whale, God, her big fat belly, her thick thighs, her huge arms and her round face would be the delight of anyone on the beach.

And obviously a video of Mochii would not be complete without seeing her eating and eating all kinds of fatty and sugary foods that will make her get fatter.

A great video that deserves to be seen by everyone.

Link to review
jpark786

I can not to help but to be extremely jealous of all the other people at that beach being able to see such a sexy, beautiful, gargantuan, wobbling ,jiggling, out of breath and eventually beached whale like you in person. I also can't help but picture the scene from thekoudelka's comic Maggie where Maggie, nearly immobile at that point, and her two gaining BFFs/feeders Cidney and Tanya going to the beach one last time before Maggie can't get up any more and putting on a show stuffing Maggie with wheel barrels of food while laying out in bikinis for everyone to see their fat growing bodies. It is my favorite piece of fat fiction and this video definitely reminds me of the that scene. Just think how much bigger you will be next summer. Will you be able to even walk around the beach or just plop your fat ass down and stuff your self like a beached whale, but instead of water to survive, you need food and lots of it. And at the end of the day, your BF/feeder will need a wheel barrel or a fork lift to carry you back to the car and back home for a well deserved nap/food coma.😁😍🤤🐳❤️

Link to review
danjamsmith

who knew a whale would be on the beach today!🥰 i honestly enjoyed seeing you stuff yourself with fatty foods. your face is looking all to round even starting to look like the people from walle the movie. the way you struggle and huff and puff with each move from just simple task. well simple for normal ppl anyway. then there is the walk. correction the waddle you so desperately and with little success manage to muster up the strength from what little muscle you have is hilarious. i kept blaming the oompa song in my head as you took each step waddling like a true pig. this was a much needed vid just to see what damage you have done. and dont even try blaming your feeder.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest littlemamasboy

This video is great and a steal for how long it is! Mochii looks bigger than ever and I can't wait to see her future videos where she talks about her gain. Seeing her struggle in public and eat in front of people with no shame is awesome. Go Mochii go!

Link to review
adidasjkl9

Looking like a beached whale! Loved the comments about all the people giving you looks lol ! Another classic , must own! 

Link to review
jackal27

Oh how I wish I could’ve been one of the several people on that beach while Mochii stuffed herself full of so many fried foods. She is looking bigger than ever here eats and chugs only breaking to waddle down the beach for a while to build up her appetite again. It’s crazy to see her at her current size considering where she started and that’s she’s still getting with each passing day. Totally hot clip worth watching 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review