Stuffed on the Beach

$7.99

(12 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Beach • Stuffing • Public Stuffing • Belly Play • Messy Eating • Burping • Chugging • Waddling • Bouncing • Multi Angle • Fat Chat • Tight Clothes • Bikini ~ 30 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Review Bonus: Leave a REVIEW on this video and pick ANY video from my clip store to get for FREE!

Comment Bonus: Leave a COMMENT on this video and get the FULL photoset for FREE!

If you left a review or comment you will be getting a message today (8/21) with your content!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

It was FINALLY a cool enough day for me to head to the beach and once I arrived I wasted no time before stuffing my face with delicious beach food!

Hot dogs, cheese fries, fried shrimp, fried clams, fried oreos, funnel cake and more, made it past my plump lips and down into my greedy belly!

My gut pressed tight against my white shorts, giving me a nice fat muffin top for all to see!

Luckily this time I came prepared with an EXTRA WIDE beach chair to support all my new fat as I gorged myself in front of everyone...

Once my shorts were reaching their breaking point I decided to take them off and go for a walk by the shore...of course this walk quickly turned into an out of breath waddle as I attempted to work up my appetite for more food!

Sitting back down it was dessert time! Fried Oreos, funnel cake and sugary slushy all fell victim to my insatiable gluttony...

In the end I was basically stuck in my chair, covered in powdered sugar and sauce with my big gut hanging out and boy did I get a lot of looks 🙈

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

after seeing that waddle i think its only fair we see you do it from the comfort of your home maybe next time put on a nature walk on youtube so you feel like you hiking like the good old days and maybe for every minute you walk well waddle your feeder gets you more food as a treat. a treat you clearly dont need lol. just a thought.

Mochii you look soo gorgeous 😍😍. Had to ask: when are you planning to do another weight in video? Cause it really looks like you added like 20 pounds to your frame and would be great to see that is the case 😍😍😍. Keep on enjoying your food and your fat gorgeous body 😍😍😍

Loving your bloated-with-fat belly, but also loving your saggy back rolls, flabby thighs and that your face has gone from angular and lean to a total puffy, double chinned fat girl face! Did you change  your driver's license since you got fat? Knowing you want to keep healthy and your mobility but also obsessed with your continued expansion!

Oh my goodness. This is so fucking hot! I’m wondering what you ate before coming to the beach? Simply put, you’ll be the greediest bbw to ever live❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.