8 Screenshots

About This File

😆 Look what I did! 🤪
She may have been prom queen half a lifetime ago, but now she's just in some serious denial. 😅 Convinced that she still fits in her junior's department outfits, she comes online to brag about how she's still in such great shape 🙃 and how people are always stopping to stare at her in admiration. 😳 She reveals her secret on how she manages to stay so fit regardless of what she eats 🤫 and proves it while eating Twinkies and cupcakes. Other girls are jealous and all the guys wanna bone 'er. ObViOuSLy. 👌

frustrated seriously GIF

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Mm mmm mmm mm mmmm! 

Gorjess, as usual, delivers an amazing video. Listening to a fat chick be in denial for +30 minutes could have gotten old but, no, it only got better towards the end. Hearing her misinterpret every comment and glance was... uh... what do you call it when something is sexy and funny? Com-horn-edy, maybe? Whatever - it was that in spades. Her reaction to a guy asking if she was pregnant was hilarious and sexy.

Goddamn this is good.

Share this review

Link to review
BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
Ontos0811

These videos need to start coming with a disclaimer. gorJESS will ruin all other women for you. Good God the queen of the belly is back and bigger and better than ever. 100% one of her best clips yet.

Response from the author:

Big Smile GIF by memecandy

Share this review

Link to review
madsci

This is one of my favorite video from jess and I hope she does some more RP videos like this. She's a great actress and I love her sense of humor! 

Share this review

Link to review