How To Fatten Your Lover

$9.99

(5 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was too skinny? Have you ever had desires of fattening up your lover? I was once someone's skinny girlfriend and my feeder managed to fatten me up nicely. I have put on over 100 pounds since entering into a relationship with a feeder, and I love every pound and roll I've gained.  If you want to expand and fatten your lover then this video will give you a detailed description of all the tactics and skills my feeder used to make me his prized pig. And if you recognize some of the strategies I talk about in this video, then your lover just might be attempting to fatten you up...

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow 😯 this video clip was so good 😊 or should I say it was too good 😍 the way I see this beautiful 🌈 and desire relationship it looks really fun and enjoyable to watch 🥰 especially when you see the pounds on your partner progress every week like a pound a day watching her eat her most favorite foods and snacks 😍💕 but the most fun part about all of this is going out to places especially when she is wearing jeans and a tight tee with her fat belly poking out of them watching it bounce and jiggle the whole time 😍🥰😊 every where we go if it is shopping 🛒 or going to the movies 🎥 or going to Dave&busters or going to the state fair 🎡🎢 where there is more food all around 🍦🥨🌭 to eat and to enjoy 😊 and watching your partner walk from the left to the right and from the back 🥰💕 and just watch the results and the progress just flow in a really lovely 😊🌈 outstanding way ❤️🌈 and just thinking 🤔 in my mind the next time we go out somewhere that is fun your partner will be even bigger then the last time we went out somewhere that will be double the fun 😍🥰😊😯💕 I Hope that you will continue to make more video clips like that it was really hot 🥵💕 thank you ☺️ 💕and good luck 👍 

Response from the author:

I appreciate this review so much! Thank you and I loved your description about your favorite things to do with your growing feedee! XOXO Wilson ❤️

Link to review
Krk

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely loved this video some amazing tips and you made it super sexy! I’d love to see a pt 2 to this with some more amazing tips!

thank you so much! honestly a part 2 sounds like a pretty good plan ;)

Link to review

The devious vibe to this video makes me rock hard. I can't wait to use this advice on my own gf. 😈😈😈 Ill make her my own little piggy yet . . . Well, maybe not little.  

Link to review
dj2k1357

Really lovely video! I love the contrast and all the different angles and positions. She describes the honest and not so honest way to fatten up your lover. Great shots of her belly jiggling and wobbling and wideload ass in some skimpy panties, especially as she tries on jeans. I love the fact that you are into roleplay and wg denial. Definitely would love to see more talking vids like one where you describe your fave foods 🐷🐷🐷

ahhh roleplay and wg denial are some of my favorite things! I'm so glad you loed this video but I also have to apologize for not seeing this review until now! But it was a pleasant suprise and I love it!

Link to review