1 Screenshot

About This File

You and Vallery are vacationing at the beach and she's been waiting for you to get your swimsuit on so you both can hit the sand, but you've been taking forever to get ready. She finally checks on you to see what the hold up is. At first you don't want to tell her, but after some prying she gets you to admit that you've out grown your only pair of swim trunks. You even bought the bigger size before your vacation started knowing that you would likely put on a few pounds with all the dinning out you'd be doing. But never expected to put this much on in such a short amount of time! Vallery can't help but laugh and tease you, and comment on how fat your body has gotten including mentioning your belly, moobs and fat ass. Well since you can't get into your trunks, might as well take you to the buffet!

See all of my other female feeder/male feedee videos here --> Female Feeder/Male Feedee & Weight Humiliation Videos - Curvage

5k15bz.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Collegefatty10

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love all of fattyval's fat teasing/feeder videos,  but this one is my new favorite. I love how much she teases you for letting go plus she looks so hot in her swimsuit 😍

Link to review