7 Screenshots

About This File

Hi I'm Nikki, your personal fatness coach! I'm here to help you reach all your fatness goals. We'll discuss your goals and I'll make new diet plan just for you. I'll do whatever it takes to make you bigger. I'm going to push your stomach to its very limit...and you're going to thank me for it. No pain, no gain, right?

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Collegefatty10

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is amazing. I always like NikkiMaialina's feeder videos and this one disappoint. I love the idea a fatness trainer, wish they existed in real life 🥵

Response from the author:

Hmmm…real life fatness instructor. Might have to look into starting a business! Lol

Thank you so much for the review! I’m really glad you liked it! 😍🥰

Link to review
ursamajor

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

😳 

This clip is a fantastic concept, and it's going to blow me up like a blimp 🥵

That’s the goal, sweetie 😈

Thanks for the review! I’m glad you liked it! 😍🥰

Link to review
Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This has been one of my biggest fantasies and turn ons, to become a helpless stay-at-home gainer pig who only moves when needed. It sounds so amazing to me, and right!

and Nikki worded it all absolutely perfectly in this video - Nikki uses all the right words and phrases, and picks out scenarios that I've had in my head for years.

I'd love if she continued to make these types of videos - gaining encouragement is amazing! 

This video will definitely encourage me to greedily stuff myself more and make my belly bigger!

Thank you to Nikki for the amazing video, and attention to all the details and word use! 

Aw thank you so much for this awesome review!! I am so happy you liked it! 😍😘

Link to review
chubby2021

amazing video! nikki's roleplays never disappoint as she takes on the role of a fatness instructor!

Yay! Thank yoooou! 😍😘

Link to review
blubberdubber

I loved every second of this beautiful video. Nikki has done it again!

Now I need myself a personal fatness coach

I’d be happy to be your fatness coach 😉

Thank you for the awesome review! 😍😘

Link to review
mgm31

Listening to @NikkiMaialina talk about feeding me while stroking and grabbing her round, plump belly and luscious rolls just makes me want to completely give in! I will keep coming back to this video and, who knows? Maybe I will be rounder myself each time I watch 😋 I've never been so enticed by the idea!

It's all part of my evil feeder plan! 😈

Thank you so much for the great review!!

Link to review
Bigslimer

Wow what an amazing clip!! I swear every since I started watching Nikki I have ballooned to nearly 300 pounds and have turned into such a hog. 😅Keep up the great work!!

Holy shit, I love to hear that!! 😍

Thank you for the review, fatty! 😘

Link to review
Doc Mo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This woman will be the end of me. I was really trying to lose that extra Covid weight. I’ve been teasing piggy Nikki for her massive gains for the past few months. Little did I know she was about to flip the roles (and pad my torso with rolls) in this clip! Watching her grab her flab while telling me her plans to fatten me up is so enticing. She’s incredibly hard to resist. The rewards for reaching weight and measurement milestones are enough to make me put down the dumbbells and pick up the delivery menus. Be careful with this one, she means business! 

Great content, Nikki!  

😍😍😍 Thank you so much, this review is amazing! I’m so happy you enjoyed my clip! 🥰

And I really hope my coaching works 😈

Link to review
CCT0ny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I had no idea I needed this, and now I do! You are so damn sexy, and I just love the idea of you being my Fatness Instructor! Everything about this video just turns me on insanely from your dialogue to your sweet seductive voice, and to you sexually stroking your big plump body that my body will no doubt look under your care! Just the thought of ruining my body and getting fat by your hands just makes me so damn horny! And those special rewards to keep me gaining! I'd seriously become your obese hog with such a tempting offer coming from you! To do nothing and be handed everything to me from only you sounds like a fantasy come true! No pain, no gain! I'd happily be your hog!

I feel this review is fantastic! 😍

Thank you so much!! I’m glad you enjoyed it! 🥰😘

Link to review