MY FAT FANTASY FT. CURVAGE CASEY

$16.99

(9 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Kayla decided to surprise her biggest fan ! @Curvage Casey. Casey has no idea who’s going to be knocking right on her door ❤️ ! 
When they meet things get really hott ;) there’s so much to tell you should really find out for yourself ;)

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Okay, were getting REALLY blessed with these collabs and this one is once again hot as hell! @Curvage Casey is surprised by one of her long-time girl crushes on Curvage and the instant chemistry between these two is perfection! The way they both light up and are so giddy with each other is so precious! Kayla is BIGGG and Casey is so big as well, so when you put them together, there is so much fat to enjoy! Watching them play with each other's belly, ass and boobs...there's nothing quite like it! Btw, Casey, you're looking exceptionally bigger in this clip as I know Kayla is already quite large! I would have thought the size difference would have been pretty noticable, but Casey is packing it on and it looks so gorgeously sexy!!!! I can not wait for months to pass by and many more pounds added when we get to see the two of you together again! This is soooo amazing! Thank you both for making this clip happen!!!!

Link to review
double-Big-C

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Lord help me. I initially bought this, excited as hell for it, and also excited for the deal @Kaybearcutie95 so generously offered. But, I dont even know if there's another clip out there as good! This was such a masterpiece! Both models outdid themselves, their connection and everything just complimented each other so well! It was such a fun ride and unbelievably hot! Undoubtedly well worth it!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Ljj

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! Talk about a meat sandwich. There is so much fat in this video I am still recovering. Such an amazing amount of jiggle and horny it is an absolute cum fest

Link to review
sinman

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

Not enough belly worship, also panties covered way too much of Kayla belly. No mentioning or worshiping or even acknowledging the depths of the belly buttons....... very disappointed

Link to review
fat fan

The preview pics are amazing but they don't do this clip justice because both Casey and Kayla are looking amazing as they meet up and discover each other's abundant curves. Definitely worth buying, and a great first clip if you've not yet bought clips before.

Link to review