2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, I go into full pig mode! 🐷

I put on my ears, tail and nose and dive face first into cake! I don't waste any time digging in and shoveling the delicious cake into my mouth. Since I'm a pig, I don't use my hands at all. Just my mouth is used to feed this growing belly. I give you lots of angles of my body including some great arches, booty shakes, belly jiggles, side views, and more! This was so fun to do. I always love the idea of allowing my true pig form out, and this video definitely let me do just that! Listen to me oink and oink, calling myself a fat pig and more. You think one would be embarrassed, but I am in shock and awe of myself throughout this video. By the end, I sit up to show you my lap full of belly! What a gluttonous girl.

In this video, enjoy cake stuffing on all fours, pig play, oinking, belly play, ass shots and fat chat!

IMB_nt3A4Y.GIF

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If it walks like a pig and oinks like a pig, it's a pig 🐖🐷

In this clip, Aria is transformed into a real pig. She has her nose and ears on and curly tail on her giant ass. She crawls on all fours like a good piggy and oinks like a good piggy. She dives face first into the cake with relish and you can tell she loves letting herself indulge in this fantasy. Her big pink gut hangs to the floor as she stuffs the cake into her greedy mouth. Really the best pig-play video I've seen. 

Response from the author:

Awww thank you so much for your review!! It means a lot to me and I’m happy you enjoyed! ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review