KITTY + APPETITE ENHANCER = STUFFING HERSELF SILLY (+B/A BELLY MEASUREMENTS)

$8.99

(23 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty's back! She's been so eager to show you all her new (much bigger) figure! 

In this clip kitty shows off her new body (+ all her new tiger stripes) wearing nothing but a lacy VS bra & panties & a silky Victoria's Secret robe. She wanted to make this stuffing video extra fun so before she eats her huge bowl of buttered noodles (she cooked the entire box) & poured half a container of butter on them! she measures her tummy before stuffing her belly silly & then after when she's ready to pop! Kitty's also popped a few appetite enhancers before hand so she's ready to get her feast on!

Also included, lots of burps, belly rubs, belly jiggles & a lot of commonly asked questions are answered plus a lot more new info about kitty's weight gain journey/goals. 

This is the perfect video to see kitty's new progress, along with an entire 25 min video of her whole body & face..enjoy! 💋♥️

Resized_Picture_20210817_014542995.thumb.jpeg.d5684a22043ef66524661ac43b9ce38b.jpeg

20210818_155602.thumb.jpg.141223b59901519591fe55c76db157d3.jpg

Resized_Picture_20210817_020226387.thumb.jpeg.e471b993d237e17fefd898bb16193dec.jpeg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Casanova Frankenstein said:

I seriously can't imagine you were ever not a fat girl. It is so you and bigger will be even more beautiful.  You remind me of the fat girl stuffing her face at a restaurant who I would be too timid to ask out.

oh wow really?! I'm so humble though, I sware I'd be totally honored if you came up to me, I'm not full of myself at all 🥰

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.