KITTY + APPETITE ENHANCER = STUFFING HERSELF SILLY (+B/A BELLY MEASUREMENTS)

$8.99

(23 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty's back! She's been so eager to show you all her new (much bigger) figure! 

In this clip kitty shows off her new body (+ all her new tiger stripes) wearing nothing but a lacy VS bra & panties & a silky Victoria's Secret robe. She wanted to make this stuffing video extra fun so before she eats her huge bowl of buttered noodles (she cooked the entire box) & poured half a container of butter on them! she measures her tummy before stuffing her belly silly & then after when she's ready to pop! Kitty's also popped a few appetite enhancers before hand so she's ready to get her feast on!

Also included, lots of burps, belly rubs, belly jiggles & a lot of commonly asked questions are answered plus a lot more new info about kitty's weight gain journey/goals. 

This is the perfect video to see kitty's new progress, along with an entire 25 min video of her whole body & face..enjoy! 💋♥️

Resized_Picture_20210817_014542995.thumb.jpeg.d5684a22043ef66524661ac43b9ce38b.jpeg

20210818_155602.thumb.jpg.141223b59901519591fe55c76db157d3.jpg

Resized_Picture_20210817_020226387.thumb.jpeg.e471b993d237e17fefd898bb16193dec.jpeg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hello! Brand new to Curvage, and followed you today. I wanted to see what everyone's talking about in the forums. Holy.... 🤯🤯🤯 Kitty is not just beautiful, she's so freaking insanely beautiful I have no idea where my mind went!! Her choice of lingerie and robe is so sexy (p.s. where did you get the robe at?) 🥵 I loved how she was trying so hard to talk over her hunger and burps, it was really cute! Literally couldn't resist how good the noodles were lol. This video was also really helpful for someone like me, who are planning on enjoying food more often after graduating college! I love food, can't wait to increase my bird appetite, and enjoy foods from all over the world. Appetite enhancers and lots of butter on pasta is something I'm adding to my notebook!! (also p.s. I've never made buttered noodles, and was wondering if it's ok to add meat and vegetables). Overall if you're looking for a beautiful woman to spill the beans about what she eats, bubbly chat, watching her curves get bigger, and ultimately being super positive & comfortable with herself, she's definitely the Gal indeed!! 😊 💙

Link to review
Vekelvy

Figured I'd give some positive feedback on this video, because it's stunning.

Not sure how you'll top this video, since it's still my favorite out of all the ones you have so far. Everything is looking so round and jiggly and beautiful. I love the comments you have about your clothes and how even large sizes barely cover you. You could talk about your clothes and body forever and it would still be enjoyable to listen to. It's clear your belly has gotten super huge, especially when you stand up and that (once) loose robe doesn't hide how big your butt has gotten. You've really got a phenomenal face and the softness really accents your cheekbones and it's super cute. Not sure which set of cheeks would be more fun to squeeze.

You know my reviews are honest Kitty, so 5 stars means 5 stars!

Link to review
Typ

Great to see and hear the voluptous Rubenesque beauty Kitty in action. Fabulous weight gain and a very sexy classy Lady. Kitty you have great taste in lingerie, I loved the bra 😍

Link to review
batman123

OMG!! You just keep getting bigger everytime:)( SEXIEST WOMEN ALIVE!!). Cant wait till u take up ur whole bed:)hehe

Response from the author:

LOL 😭 thank you so much 🥰

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A beautiful clip by a beautiful woman.  Kitty's elegant nightrobe, her showing off of her curves, her discussion of past experiences and future goals and dreams, all within the lamp-lit setting of the bedroom combine to make this a very intimate video.  Thanks for inviting us to join you.

Awww, you're so very welcome 🥰 this review made my morning, thank you ❤

Link to review
AZ_Guy_88

Guys and Girls, Buy this Video! Kitty shows off her wonderful curvy body and beautiful smile and is totally worth every minute 😉

You're such a sweetheart Zak, thank you 🥰 I'm so flattered that such a cutie enjoyed my video *kisses* 💕

Link to review
Nate616

Hungrylilkitty continues to pile on the pounds, to get bigger, and sexier by each video. This latest gift is one of her best videos yet, and it’s of course at her biggest so it’s THE most sexy as well.

If you’re a fan of hers or just want to see a beautiful big woman flaunt her stuff, you’ve come to the right place 📈

Link to review
ambelic

super feminine form, bubbly and candid chat, silky ass looking robe (loved the lingerie as well), beautiful girl eating some beautiful food.  plus like 30 minutes for $10? this vid is steal  at that price and infinitely rewatchable.  do yourself a favor and check this one out.

Link to review
Guest CFF

Amazing… you look even bigger in video, and I didn’t know that was possible heh.

Link to review
Guest Dinorex

Kitty has gotten huge!! Love how cute her face is and love seeing her get bigger! Hoping for a big result the next time!

Link to review
NeilS

Top video, one of HLK’s best!!! It’s hard to get both quality as well as quantity with a longer video like this, but she does it hands down!! With more minutes comes more amazing angles, and this video is full of them! From HLK standing up giving front and side profiles of her growth, to her lying down after too many noodles too fast! Best purchase you’ll make this weekend! 

Awwwww Neil, thank you so much for such an awesome review! I can't believe you actually understand how difficult it is to upload a 25 min video & try your best to keep the quality up to par...I started at 1pm and didn't finish until 4pm! 😨😂 lol it was quite the experience haha..but anywho, your review made me smile, your support means the world to me, mmmuahs! 🥰

Link to review
Guest buddy420

Wow this girl is really putting in the work,

in the first five seconds, you can just see how hard she has been pushing herself.

She is noticeably bigger in this video!!!

you can really tell that this is a truly passionate feedee. She’s doing everything in her power to be as voluptuous and seductive as possible. 

Link to review
Jake86

Kitty is absolutely beautiful in this video. 5 star like the rest, she just gets better with every pound and I hope she goes beyond her goal. The quality of the video was also much better than the last 

Awwww thank you Jake, you're such a sweetheart, I really appreciate the review. I used a different camera this time for the actual video, so glad you noticed & enjoyed the video 🙏🏼🥰

Link to review
nikeboy1169

The return of our KItty!!!!!!!

She never disappoints either, she has packed on some serious weight with no end in sight, unless of course you are referring to her rear end that is growing beautifully.  Measurements, stuffing, future goals chat, loving her thoughts of the future, buy this video to hear her chat about that if nothing else!!!  You love Kitty you NEED this video. PERIOD

Link to review
fontenoy

A-freakin Mazing! Kitty continues to blow me away with every single update. She is the reason I keep coming to this site. If you love watching a beautiful girl become a curvaceous sexy bombshell then I can’t recommend this video enough. Kitty, you are so freakin awesome and I hope you know that you have so many who support and love you. Pleas keep up the amazing journey!

WOW 🥺💕WOW what a wonderful review, thank you so much sweetie pies..guys like you are the reason I keep going and feel so amazing about myself, thank you again! *squeeze hugs* 💋💋

Link to review
distance23

The wait is over and it was well worth it to see the weight all over Hungrylilkitty...that joke might've been bad, but this video is very good as the protagonist gives a life update, along with an enhancement to her long-term goals...the progress is evident and while pictures give one look, the videos give a deeper one and it's insane

Link to review
Guest littlemamasboy

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

So happy to have her back! She’s gained a LOT of weight and it shows. I hope the next video she mentions how face her face is getting, cause she’s full double chin now and it’s so hot.

Welcome back Kitty - great video!

haha awwww, that's the only thing Kitty's not happy about 😋😅 but hearing all the compliments here gas really helped me embrace my new fat cheeks hehe 😈💕

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

· Edited by CallmeBBW

Is it even a queastion at this at this point to rate 5 Stars, She's amazing!!! Love the return of the stuffing, burps, and measuring as she's goes, all on point!!!

Proud of you kitty never quit on us beautiful XOXO!!!

Link to review