Popsicles by the Pool (Ft. CurvageCasey)

$6.99

(12 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Eating, Belly Play, Shenanigans

Candice and @Curvage Casey spent all day by the pool swimming, eating, and having a blast. As the day comes to an end, Candice brings out some popsicles so they can cool down with a sweet treat. They slurp them down like greedy pigs while playing with and admiring each other’s bodies. The splashing makes the jiggling soooo much more fun, it’s clear they love getting eachother wet. 😏😉😘

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy fuck this is HOT! These two hanging out in the pool showing off every ounce of fat, jiggling in the bright sunlight - this is Heaven. Their giggles are so cute and the last 40 seconds is the hottest thing they've ever done on screen 😈 To think they've still just begun hanging out together and have already put on this much fat on each other.....what will they look like cum Christmas?!!!! 😍 

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It doens get much hotter than two gorgeous girls with engorged bodies in bikinis playing with each other's wobbling fat. Candice has really expanded. She now has a huge bulging belly full of soft fat and it looks amazing. It looks like she is catching up to Casey in fatness.

Link to review
wavemagnet

I love these big, beautiful hogs. They are so sexy sweet, hungry and genuinely attracted to each other. That is the ingredient that makes these clips special. The attraction grows along with their amazing bodies.

Link to review
jackal27

Well, I must agree with Candice when says “we are the perfect influence on each other” as far her and Casey’s friendship goes. Here’s another clip Candice does with Casey which I absolutely love as they compare and talk about their bigger figures while in their bikinis, sucking down popsicles. It is so hot as each model shakes, grabs and rubs the other’s belly while providing their own comments on their friend’s girth but also asking a series of questions that gives us a closer look into their lives as a beautiful, fat woman. For example, Casey can no longer suck her gut in and is sure her days of being able to hide her round curves are long gone. That’s more than fine by me if it becomes the case for both models since I’m so blown away by their weight gain progress as well as the content themes they provide during their gaining journey. I would love to see Candice, and Casey too hopefully, with some more poolside or bikini themed clips before the season ends and autumn begins. 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review

You have 2 gorgeous fatties in bikinis eating popsicles and sunning themselves by the pool whilst admiring how massive they’ve become.

Its already a winner.

But with Candice and Casey; you are in for a treat.

Its hard to imagine that these two gorgeous fatties were once athletes that did cheerleading and marathons, and now they couldn’t be happier as they flaunt their expanding bodies without a care in the world; it’s a confidence that most would envy as there is no shyness or anxiety.

You are both amazing and always manage to shatter every expectation that I have.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️😍

Link to review

Wow such a good video seeing that water splash from the belly drops and seeing them play with each others belly was so good to see and that mention of the tit fuck was good to hear turned me on a lot. Fav part though was seeing Candice wrap her legs around Casey damn so hot ladies 😍😍

Link to review