6 Screenshots

About This File

Its desert time in cookies house! Cookie sneaks off to the bedroom to enjoy some Cake and cream in private where she can really enjoy! 😊

Watch cookie eating onΒ all fours, being a total piggi ! She squirts Cream into her mouth as she bloatsΒ 

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Posted

Cookie you look absolutely gigantic on all fours. Love seeing you eat that cake like a total piggy

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, ExponentialGrowth said:

Cookie you look absolutely gigantic on all fours. Love seeing you eat that cake like a total piggy

Hehe thank you so much ! 😊 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, noskinychicks said:

Most people choose an actor or musician when asked who's there "hall pass", You are certainly my certainly mine!

🀭🀭🀭🀭 the fun we could have πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ·πŸ˜ˆ

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Chleonian said:

You’re just so damn FAT 😍 It’s obvious from your gain that you overeat on a daily basis even when not filming and that’s so hot. A true piggy.

That is true, I really am a fat piggie at heart.. πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ·πŸ·πŸ’‹

Hey Cookie, above you said that you should be SSBBW Cookie. In my opinion you already are SSBBW Cookie. It's just that in your case the "SS" stands for "super sexy" instead of super sized!! It does appear though that you are still working on your size too. Great work!! πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.