2 Screenshots

About This File

Tonight is the night that I finally get to "meet the family" of you, my boyfriend. But, there's something I am quite nervous about...

I heard you tell your mom I was a cheerleader but remind you that was over 100 pounds ago! I now am freaking out because I'm convinced your family is expecting this skinny cheerleader and instead, they're going to get me, your fat, obese girlfriend. Not only that, but your mom is a gym teacher and I can only imagine what she will be thinking when she sees me! I insist that I need a shot or two before we head out to calm my nerves, even as you protest. I have my UV Cake Vodka handy as I fill up a shot glass, downing it like its nothing in my large belly. One shot just won't do though, I need more. I take another and promise you that is it. "Go take a shower!", I coax. But once you leave me, I continue my fun...

I start talking to the camera asking if I should take more shots. You won't notice, right? As I have more, I burp and even hiccup, feeling more and more tipsy as I continue. Once I run out of my shot glasses, I even make sure to take a swig of the bottle before closing it up - hearing you coming to gather me for the big event. Meeting the parents is going to be pretty interesting, wouldn't you say?

In this clip you'll find girlfriend role play, drinking and taking shots, burps, hiccup, belly jiggles, and a giggly tipsy Aria 🤪

IMB_kCoLzL.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.