5 Screenshots

About This File

15+ mins long!!

Lauren is at it again! Lauren decided to have a few bloody Mary’s and gets TIPSY in her hotel room and decides to stuff her face with dessert! 
Luckily the hotel has a shower and she decided to shower off! Damn does she look good wet!

Also, discover what a plus size girl looks like in a STANDARD size robe! Damn! Can she fit into it??? Probably not.

belly play, sexy showering, braless eating, indulging and pretty much orgasming with food/room service and showing off different angles of that fat beautiful body! And who doesn’t love that sultry black bathing suit?!?

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Moon_23

Are you kidding me?! You can’t be serious with this!

This video is frikken perfect and the starting actress should receive an emmy (Grammy? Oscar? Idk whatever movie people get.) 

And also have you ever thought of doing a blueberry expansion video? Seems like a niche you could venture into. 

Anyways! Have a good night!

Link to review
Guest yeahyeah640

Love this video. You look amazing! 😍

Link to review
CCT0ny

If you get this fiesty tipsy, then I can only imagine how you get when you're completely **! You are beyond sexy, Lauren, and I love it! You'll never have to worry about sharing your food with me. I'm more than happy to give all of the dessert to you. I just can't get over how confident you are. It really shows. I'd honestly be trying to sneak some peaks at you, if we're both at the pool. It'll be hard not drool from how hot you look in your bikini! I went from heavy breathing to outright hyperventilating when I saw you do a little dance in the shower! I so wish I could have gone in with you. And the robe you work really took my breath away. I know it wasn't intentional, but you so sexy with your boobs being barely covered up, and your belly sticking out. You are absolutely gorgeous, Lauren! You're my absolute favorite bbw!

Link to review
rtpguy

Truly beautiful art.  I think you are able to captivate attention for 15 minutes steadily because you are in love with yourself and your curves.

Link to review
Square

Once again I am very glad that I decided to purchase another one of Lauren’s videos. It’s not just that she is overwhelmingly beautiful because she is that but the way she talks about her body and her gains but also the way she describes how the world around her reacts to her past and present gluttony. If this video was just her showing off as she continued to snack well past when her body had told her she was finished and showed how her stuffing was pushing the limits of her bikini and defied the dimensions of her robe I feel like it would have been a more than satisfying but like always she gave us something more. I hope I don’t sound pretentious when I say her personality elevates her content in a way that is very unique and I cannot wait to see where her journey takes her. 

Response from the author:

Wow!😍 thank you for taking the time to write that!!! 😍 I’m flattered!

please message me the vid you’d like❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
steez

Wow, Lauren's actually ruined other women for me. She gets hotter by the pound. Genuinely one of the most attractive women I've ever seen. Hoping you do more burping related videos, but this is cool too. Pretty, pretty, pretty cool.

Even just the story about how the waiter reacted to your binge was hot. Satisfied

I will def include burps! ❤️❤️❤️ 
please message me and let me know which vid you’d like. And thank you again! 

Link to review
dlc6669

And ANOTHER smash hit from @LushLauren! She looks stunning in everything she's bursting out of!  😱🤩😍🔥🔥🔥

I just want to undo the ties of her bathing suit and watch her body try and escape! Omfg 🤯

Keep it up, you dreamy snack 😋❤️ 

😍 

please let me know which video you would like!

Link to review
666s

Absolutely stunning

Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Please message me the vid you’d like! 

Link to review
sim223

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

stunning if only you been more then tipsy 

Haha next one I’ll get CRAZY! 😍 message me which vid you’d like 

Link to review

Fantastic video, Lauren looks so stunning throughout, in both that swimsuit and robe 😍

Definitely my favorite video so far!

Thank you! Message me which vid you’d like ❤️

Link to review
Narutoo

Amazing body

Please message me which vid you’d like 😍

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Hot damn! Lauren is killing it in that bathing suit and robe! She is literally bursting out if both. Another home run video.

❤️❤️❤️ thank you! Message me the vid you’d like!

Link to review
Bbwlover234

Can’t wait for you to get bigger one of the greatest videos you’ve made

❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you!!! Please send me which video you’d like!

Link to review
Mitche11M

Lauren is by far the best model on here! From her stuffing/teasing videos to role play she has it all! She’s like the Beatles, all of her stuff is a hit

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️ 
please message me which video you’d like!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

This new video has something for absolutely everyone!  I don't care who you are - you're going to love it!!!

• If watching a chubby hottie shove her face is your thing, well, the way Lauren devours her desserts is downright captivating - and you get to see it not once, but twice!!
  • If you like tight/not-fitting clothing, that's all that she's wearing!  I don't know what style of bathing suit that's called, so I'll just call it HOT, 'cuz that's what it was!!  And the "standard size" shower robe?  How that fits around Lauren's divinely voluptuous figure is all in the eyes of the beholder: some might call it an epic fail - but I lean more toward great success 😉
  • As for stories and chatting about fat girl life, there's plenty of that too, and, as always, lots of Lauren's goofy humor peppered in.
  • And the shower?  Wow!  Steamy . . .  wet . . . full body shots . . . incredible!!!

But if you're anything like me, the cuteness overload and the adorable, charming personality that pretty much come standard issue with everything Lauren does is always more than satisfying.  All the other awesomeness I've just mentioned is icing on the cake - or, I suppose, in this case, blueberry syrup on the cheesecake . . . 

😍😍😍😍

Thank you thank you thank you!

I owe you a free video!

message me  

Link to review

Lauren just can’t resist those sweets! 🤷🏻‍♂️🐷😍 She devours forkful after forkful! 🙌🙌🙌 The laces on that swimsuit do their best to hold in all those growing curves and rolls! 😬😍 The shower scene is insanely HOT 🔥🔥🔥, lookin absolutely massive! As always another high quality video from LL! 

You are the best!

Link to review

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Holy cow, the bikini in the shower was awesome, and that bathrobe was perfect showing off everything 

Thank you! ❤️❤️ Message me! I owe you a video! 😘

Link to review