4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me stuff myself with McDonald's! Almost 11 minutes of me stuffing my face and showing off for the camera. Some fat chat and lots of burps.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

Thicccollegegirl is looking bigger and sexier than ever as she stuffs herself full of McDonald’s while commenting on how fat and hungry she is. Definitely a hot clip and for those of you who appreciate a fat woman burping there is plenty by her in the later half of this clip, after filling up on her soda, ice cream and the rest of her meal. 😍🔥

Link to review
sylvansprings

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

She has gotten way more massive since the fridge raid video. Wearing the same cow bikini; in the fridge clip it was a bit snug but here thicccollege girl is practically spilling out of it. Super hot.

Link to review
Vulkan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

We want more, more, more!

May be 3 pizzas in the next overeating video? 

Record you on a all you can eat restaurant? And release in your house your belly and eat more food?

You are amazing!!

Link to review
puretrash

Holy Cow! She is HUGE! The front view at the latter part of the video redefines the words "voluptuous" and "sexy". This clip is a diamond!

Link to review
Skedrel

We need a new video every week so we can follow your progress :) you have definitely gotten bigger than last time.

Link to review
redjoker1997

Just love how absolutely massive thicccollegegirl has gotten, hope she continues to make even more content and continues to get even bigger 

Link to review
r8ted_r

Thicccollegegirl has been well fed, she's looking really fat in this one. So sexy to see her lay back and stuff her big belly full of delicious McDonalds. What a good growing cow🤤

Link to review
Quatering09

Absolutely stunning. That lil cow bikini barely does anything to cover those enormous tits. The only way you could be more perfect is if you were even bigger.

Link to review
lalt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love this vid from Thicccollegegirl, mainly because she’s looking huge and sexy as hell, but also because of her ability to put away massive amounts of McDonald’s. The way she takes massive bite after bite and powers through the mountain of fat food is awesome. Her chugging the milkshake and letting out some perfect burps really complete this. Great value for money and everything I look for in a Curvage clip.

Link to review
neverdietcoke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great stuffing video, your belly looks really big in this one. Also I love your schoolgirl uniform. 

Link to review