8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Girl on girl belly play. Burger stuffing. Underwater video. White t shirt. Pool/water play.  9.5 minutes

Casey and Candice, @MissSugarPlumpFairy, are blowing up. The undeniable chemistry between these two big babes continues to grow along with their already swollen bodies. 

The plop down by the pool to explore each others bodies. As usual, they can't keep their hands off of each other

The girls model their big beautiful bodies for you by the pool from so many different angles and viewpoints, even underwater. Watch Casey play with Candice's full, swollen tits.. their asses wobble as they swim under water. Casey's ass has never looked bigger!

They get out of the pool and devour some greasy burgers... so fattening and filling. What's hotter than 2 big babes stuffing themselves in bikinis?

And finally, Candice hoses Casey down in a white t shirt like the piggy she is. 

*some upgrades have been made to our film and editing quality, we hope you enjoy it! ❤️ *

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey and Candice really heat up the pool in this Summertime "All Bikini" clip. It is a treat for us to see all that fat playfully bouncing and splashing. We get a sexy up close view of our favorite plump babes as they show-off, jiggling and fondling each other's softness.
But we are probably not the only ones looking. Casey and Candice are very proud to have developed such supple and ample bikini bodies. They take the show outside in broad daylight to create this sexy vignette. They know they are being watched and drooled over by the neighbors, but it's all good. They are not obscene, these two are so fuckin' hot they don't need to be "dirty" to turn us on. They are simply wholsome fat cutie-pies. Everything is fun for the whole family; just two plump young girls playing and cooling off in the pool. And yes, of course they NEED to replenish themselves with all this activity. Fat Burgers and fries are thrown down hard to maintain their figures while the girls chat about the glory of being the fattest and sexiest thing we will see all day. And that's EVERY day because this video will be viewed over and over. Getting us all hot and bothered while Candice and Casey cool off in the pool. Hot Summertime fun in the sun. 

Link to review
Guest marshallmathers6969

Wow what a hot clip. Casey and Candice are so beautiful and fat and it shows in their itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikinis wow so fat and hot 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Yea I’d be fine if this was the last thing I ever watched. Pure majestic fat girls doing what they do best. Being fat as hogging down on some burgers. Casey on that ledge is how I picture heaven like. Truly the best clip ever and you should buy it

Link to review
mgm31

The production on this clip is next-level! Watching these two pigs fatten themselves by the pool and let their ample, round bellies splash in the water is totally irresistible, particularly when @Curvage Casey lets her deliciously juicy ass do its thing toward the end. I can't wait to see what these two look like next summer 😘

Link to review
jackal27

Watch Casey strut her stuff. Once again we have another collaboration with Casey and Candice, at the pool, basking in the sun as they swim, dance and bounce in the water in the most sexy way. In the middle of this clip they take a snack break to gobble down a very big and tasty looking burger with fries. Now, although I think these women support each other in their gaining goals, I think Casey showed off a bit more with her larger appetite and capacity when they were eating their burgers. Casey devoured hers much quicker and easier than Candice, mainly because I think she just plain hungry and loved the taste of the burger. It was so hot though when they both discussed how much they love being fat and eating foods like the burger and fries is much better than settling for a skimpy salad or anything similar to it. When they went back to the pool, the slow motion of their bouncing bellies and booties submerging throughout the water was so mesmerizing, I know I’ll be enjoying this clip in my “rewatch collection”. 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

The quality of this clip is unmatched. I loved all the wonderful angles and Casey's gut continues to grow MASSIVELY! The shots of the two of them underwater was soooooo fucking sexy! Their chemistry is so sweet and gorgeous to watch! These two pool side, eating burgers, bellies out and playing with each other.....there is nothing like it! I have more than joined the Candacey cult @MissSugarPlumpFairy! Just wait till these babes come back from all their vacations wobbling all their new fat for all the world to see! Time to feed grapes and donuts to these fat Goddesses laid out by the pool! Casey, wonderful job editing and you can tell the production quality went up! You continue to lead the way for Curvage!!!! Now on to Nashville!!!! 😍

Link to review