My FAT Fantasy😍

$9.99

(9 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Guarantee you will love this as much as I did when I watched it back...😉💦 10 minutes of sexy fat chat and wobbling my now enormous fat gut! Even with some belly button play 😘

I talk about my favourite things about growing into a huge fat lady. Fantasising about how much more is to come as I waddle down the road of morbid obesity… 😍

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Zoll2008

Amazing fat chat!  9 of 10.  The voice, the accent, the sincerity of wanting to get fatter and being believable, incredible clip!  Not afraid of the "F" word!

Link to review
BigDogStatus

🤤 this was.. TOO good. Oh Lord, I need a minute 🙏🏼 buy the clip - find out for yourselves gents. Well worth it

Response from the author:

So glad you liked it! 🥰❤️

Link to review
Jiffy2

Ruby is looking her best yet in this clip and hearing her talk about her experience of gaining is always a joy. It's also really exciting when makes it clear that we are all on this journey with her. 

Her belly is looking fantastic now and whilst that's the focus of the clip we also get to hear about the growth of her butt and thighs too. 

A lovely little chat with Ruby! 

Thank you so much for the great review! 🥰 I’m so glad you liked it 😘❤️

Link to review
t69502a

A fabulous video. Hearing Ruby talk in her lovely sexy voice whilst showing-off her amazing growing curves is a delight to watch. 😍

Thank you very much! ❤️😘

Link to review
Jorin85

I loved the theme of this video, and the fat chat was incredibly sexy and fun to listen to!

It's a fantasy that remains in the head for a lot of people, and they're not always in a position to be able to talk about it openly - and to see Ruby speaking about it outloud with such confidence and happiness was amazing!

I'd personally really love to see more videos like this as Ruby continues her journey.

Excellent

Thank you so much, I’m so glad you enjoyed it 🥰❤️😘

Link to review
Guest Oscarbluth

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Ruby’s been a greedy girl! 
She’s looking absolutely huge in this clip.

Some really fantastic fat chat here as Ruby’s voice is oh so sexy!

Fantastic Clip! 

Thank you so much! 🥰❤️😘

Link to review