9 Screenshots

About This File

Bella guzzles a sixpack in an outgrown dress, swelling, belching, showing off her gut as it pushes so far past her massive 38 K cup boobs, stumbling and waddling around, flirting, belching, and ending up slumped on the floor hiccuping and rubbing her massive, sloshy gut. Tons of angles, belly play, fat chat, and tipsy fun, and the hiccups at the end are just *chefs kiss*.

1_0_GIF_1 (1) 2.gif

1_0_GIF_1 (1).gif

1_0_GIF_1 (2).gif

1_0_GIF_1 2.gif

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

goodworkscv

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bella continues to be the sexiest beer chugger and weight gain dirty talker out there. Period. And she's not done yet!

Link to review
GluttonyGal

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of my absolute favorites! If you are into massively bloated beer bellies (which I am), a beautiful voluptuous woman overindulging in drink (which I am), and tits to die for (with the best little nipple play moment that I could watch again and again) this is for you. Everything from her voice and her conversation, her hands all over her super hot body, the beer chugging and the staggering...

Out-fucking-standing.

Response from the author:

Eeeep! Thank you!!!

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

Guys, I'm gonna level with you. This one broke me. This one actually killed me dead, and now my ghost is writing this review. I'm not speechless often, but, Jesus H. Christ, this one left me speechless.

Bella holds absolutely nothing back here. Absolutely nothing. And she completely delivers everything you'd ever want and more. She gets more into it than I've ever seen, and completely unchains herself from her inhibitions, allowing herself to fully be the gluttonous, ravenous, hedonistic, slutty, enormously FAT goddess she was always born to be.

She bloats that perfectly planet-sized belly up bigger than I've ever seen it before, straining her sexy, red dress to it's limit, and it was positively astonishing to see. When you see that beautiful, colossal, booze-filled ball of blubber, you won't be able to help but wonder how Bella was ever a boxer, or what she's done to herself and her formerly fit body. 

And the end, when she gets drunker than I've ever seen her before, was one of the greatest things ever put on film in this community's entire history. I won't try to describe that, because you need to see it for yourself.

Writing this one was a struggle, because this video really knocked the wind out of my lungs, but, hopefully, I've done a good enough job convincing you all to buy it. Holy shit, man. 

Link to review
KleineVampir

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Well, looks like she's done it again!  Looks like a solid 5 minutes of hiccuping at the end!  Hey Bella, keep it up!  Eat, drink, and keep getting those hiccups on film!  ❤️

Link to review

I cannot express how hot it it's to watch Bella chug beer until she can't stand up. Her voice goes from confidant and steady to a husky, slurred purr as she let's loose and pushes her gorgeous gut to beautiful extremes.

I love watching big ladies drink themselves into a haze but this was something else. Bella rocks my world with her huge burps and sexy hiccups!

Beautiful job as always!

Link to review