2 Screenshots

About This File

I cannot even believe what my boyfriend said to me!

This clip opens up with me chatting with my friend on the phone. I tell her about a disagreement my boyfriend and I had last night, it was so weird... He asked me not just to gain weight, but to become like Violet from Willy Wonka! I couldn't believe how strange that sounded and fully disagreed. While venting, I notice a sweet note that my boyfriend left me. He must be trying to make up for the argument we had! He left me some cute lingerie and also a piece of gum... he tells me to get ready and he will be home soon. But, what's with the stick of gum? I wonder... does my breath smell or something?!

I get off the phone with my friend and prepare myself for my boyfriends arrival. I try on the blue underwear and panty set feeling pretty cute. Once situated, I pop the gum into my mouth with not much thought. But, that doesn't last long...

Within moments, I begin to feel something is not right. My stomach begins to ache horribly, I begin to feel gas pains as I moan in discomfort wondering what has caused my stomach to become so upset. I continue chewing the gum, hoping that the gum will somehow cure my bellyache, but I was far from right.

The longer I chew, the larger my belly gets! It doesn't feel like gas though... it almost feels like juice is beginning to fill my body up! I know that sounds strange, but that's what it feels like! It can't be real, right? Maybe I am dreaming! Eventually, my pale skin begins to turn a blueish hue as I continue to expand, listen for sounds as my gut continually bubbles from the growth and juice oozing from me! I eventually slide off my chair, unable to speak since I am overwhelmed with juice, sprawling out on the floor in full blueberry form. I moan and groan, unable to get up until I finally hear my boyfriend walk in, but he's happy with the outcome and what he's done!

In this clip, enjoy blueberry fetish, rapid growth, belly bubbles + noises, role play, expansion, tricked into growth and more!

IMB_GZ0lTD.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CFH

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic clip, can't believe it's taken me this long to purchase but it was definitely worth the price of admission! Aria starts off the video already looking plump and juicy and it only gets better from there! The sfx are really good here and the acting is brilliant, something that's usually difficult to get right in these types of clips. If I had one suggestion for another clip like this would be more dialogue about how you're feeling whilst expanding etc. but I hope that doesn't detract from how good this clip is. Great work Aria! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review!! I will be doing more blueberry videos in the future, so I will definitely take your advice!! ❤️ Thank you!

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow 😯 I really enjoyed it 💕 the way your beautiful fat belly was extremely getting bigger and bigger and bigger 😍 then you turn into a hot fat blueberry 🥰❤️ I really didn’t want it to end 😞 but I truly loved it 😍🥰💕.  Ps I would really love to see you wear jeans 👖 in the next one just to give you an idea 💡😊

Oooh I love the jeans idea!! 👀🫐 Definitely will be trying that out next! I’m so glad you enjoyed!

Link to review
TimT

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

This was a very sexy way of doing a blueberry expansion. The story of her boyfriend doing this on purpose to her makes you want to watch all the way to the end in hopes of seeing how he reacts. 

Thank you! Let me know what I could do differently for five stars next time 👍🏻

Link to review