7 Screenshots

About This File

Shar has a new job.. but she already hates it! She hates everything about it! including her disgusting uniform that makes her look and feel so so fat! 

Greedy Shar begins eating through her customer deliveries.. moaning she is tired and chugging through bottles of pop! 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FeedeeLover99

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Can’t beat a “naughty Shar” vid and this certainly meets that criteria! 
Shar’s unstoppable, ravenous, decadent, sensual and unbridled gluttony is on a whole new level now, which her abundant new girth is testament to! 😍 Watching the Goddess here is hot enough as it is, yet do it with the memory of the 135lb waif that arrived on Curvage in 2017, announcing “I’m here to grow” - and GROW she damn well has, to over double that weight! 🐷 🥵 😍

From about 6:20 to 8:00 we are treated so a gorgeous view of Shar sitting, bingeing customer’s food which shows her humongous jiggly thighs and hips off beautifully, not to mention her now extra-chubby and round face.

From 09:00 to 11:00, Shar is leaning against the counter top, HUGE engorged belly hanging over the top of those tight shorts (think they’ll be retired soon 🥵), she devours her calorific plunder at pace, her new size on stark display, WIDE hips thighs and ass, MASSIVE tiger-striped belly, puffy shoulders, chubby arms and hands, round fat pretty face and double chin - in that straight-on, standing view, you really see how much Shar has grown in recent months.

The second half of the vid shows Shar sitting and voraciously devouring her BK, the way she greedily scoffs the burger will push the buttons of most on here, she looks heavenly pretty as always, yet has a true “fat girl face” now, so hot! 

In the closing minute or so, Shar is in a food coma on the bed - that obese, stretch-marked, engorged belly jutting out proudly and her huge thighs also on display (which are now each wider than the average persons torso), dreams of spooning into her at this point, caressing and worshipping that heavenly belly to moans of stuffed contentment filled my mind.

A fantastic vid full stop, Shar’s 300lb goal looks tantalisingly close now! 🥵 😍

Link to review
ronin76

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Another great idea and video from Shar! She looks amazing stuffed into her uniform, which just gets tighter and tighter with each bite she steals from her delivery. She greedily eats up the meals, tossing the wrappers over her shoulder as she reaches for more with some burps and sexy belly pats. 

I like to think that the first time her boss got a call about Shar stealing food they reported a trim, skinny girl. Hopefully after her nap to sleep off her big meal she’ll still be getting orders she can help herself to. 

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Shar as a food delivery woman it’s definitely not the job for her all that walking around and giving food away must be terrible for her thats why she decides to eat her customers meals, this might also explain where my McDonald’s feast I ordered went the other week 😂. Love the phone call to her boss at the start, I’m not sure what her name is but she had a big belly 🤣🥵. Shar’s T-shirt is looking a bit small on her exposing her already mentioned big belly as she stuffs her face with a Burger King meal that one of her customers had ordered while chugging back many bottles of pop and burping 😍. The shorts too give us a great look at her chubby legs and thighs after that bk feast its time for bed, shar is asleep her stretch mark covered belly has popped out of her shirt again. Also l noticed the two pizza slices where her name tag would of been was a great idea.

Link to review
Craggers21

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

I love it when shar's being badass. She's looking quite trim at the start but as the day progress and shar eats more and more of the delivery companies profits, the belly starts to show more and more, by the end she looks enormous! even the the new face serum stretch mark cream can't hold back the stretch marks. Funny as well, similar to cheat day.😍

Link to review
Guest Jgore

Reminds me of another all time great! Awesome video!

9CD5CAAE-EDAA-434B-B2A0-C139E65905A9.jpeg

Link to review
Mondschein

Wow!! Wie sich Shar selber füttert und Ihr Sexy Bauch immer runder wird ist ein Traum!! Ihre knackigen Oberschenkel machen das Video zu einem Erlebnis! Am Schluss liegt Shar im Bett, mit einem suessen dicken Bauch, den man so gerne streicheln würde! Liefermaedchen vom feinsten!! I ♥ Shar!!!! 

Link to review