3 Screenshots

About This File

In my first video that I have recorded in a long long time I focus on my big growing belly. I play with it, talk about it, and plop it on top of a end table. I had a lot of fun making this video and I hope you have even more fun watching it 😘

Other Files from xxcandisheaxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Welcome Back Candi!

Candi I am so glad you are modeling again and this was a great first video. I love how big you are and you look so crazy beautiful, I hope you continue to model and show off your sexy curves. The only thing that would have made this video perfect, was seeing your more your beautiful face and smile. I hope we see more of it in the future videos you post because I think every part of you so gorgeous.

Link to review
bozak

An amazing return for Candi.

Never been bigger, and never been sexier.  The big belly and overall growth since we've last seen her is such a sight.  Definitely recommend buying this video if you're a fan of Candi and/or big bellies on beautiful women.

Link to review
Guest grateful

Charismatic Candi makes her soft jiggling fat look beautiful.

Lovely close up belly shots will leave you craving for more...😃

Link to review
Guest Dirk_Diggler

Comeback of the year. Looking bigger and better than ever. Looking forward to more!😍 

Link to review
Kyle2014

The long waited comeback video has arrived and it certainly does not disappoint. 

Link to review