3 Screenshots

About This File

This is a clip about a fat bellied babe going to the beach with friends to eat burgers… but there’s just one problem: I want TWO burgers!!! I need to eat a burger before I go because I don’t want my friends to find out what a greedy hog I am.

I make myself a burger at home & eat chips & talk about how fat I am while play with my belly. Once it comes out it’s easier to eat! But… I get so stuffed I can barely even fit my stomach in my bathing suit bottoms after I’m done! 

clip features: fat chat, belly play, too tight clothes, belly plops & general cuteness

Other Files from HoneyBun_TV

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredibly hot from start to finish! The way Honey talks and looks into the camera is just an amazing combination of cute, sultry, and sexy. The way Honey pulls down her bikini bottoms and her belly just floods over her thighs just gets hotter everytime I see it. As the vid goes on you can tell how full she’s getting by how deep her bikini top presses into her upper belly. Finally seeing her struggle to stuff her massive belly back into her bikini with her stretchmarks shining and gut jiggling just shows how much she’s been gaining in the hottest way!

Link to review
bellyfan19

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video! If you like the idea of a gorgeous Goddess inhaling a big fat cheeseburger while her amazing belly spills out into her lap, completely filling it when she leans forward, buy this clip and you won’t be disappointed! 😍

Link to review