Workout Clothes Try On

$8.99

(3 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Lexxyy tries on 3 different kinds of workout compression shorts while drinking a beer, bloating her belly & burping. 

While trying these shorts on, she starts to sweat because of how hot it gets. The sugary beer probably doesn't help either.. 😅🤭

Comment below which one is your fav! 💋

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

newkidz

great video, Lexxyy has a fun personality and seems to be enjoying her gain.  she has recently become my new favorite curvage model!

Link to review

A super hot video of an extra soft Lexxyy. I love the new hairstyle here, but the most exciting thing is watching her squeeze and jiggle that sexy wide booty and round belly into each of these tight outfits. I think the second one of the outfits is my overall favorite.

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Another great video of lexxyy and she looks fantastic. The weight and new hair style suits her incredibly well. She looks bomb in each outfit but her curves pop the most in the black. Hoping she continues to grow because damn! Hot stuff!

Link to review