🍼Baby’s first milkshake chug🍼

$4.99

(3 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

I enjoyed this so much I act got a bit turned on ☺️🥰 my 1st weight gain shake chug 🍼❣️I mixed some ice cream with whipped cream and strawberry syrup and chugged a pints worth while wearing an -extremely- tight swimsuit 😳💟 bottoms up!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

yummycurves

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Babyph4t  blew my friggin mind with her very first chugging video and I loved everything about it....😘 

Your extra curves and the fact you didn't shave is such a HUGE turn on....wow......😎 

I cannot wait for you to do more chugging videos , maybe even a funnel challenge with heavy cream and weight gain powder while slapping your expanding  tummy.... 🙏

I absolutely love chugging videos so well done on your first one.... 🤙

Response from the author:

Aw thank you so much for such a lovely detailed review 🥰😍😘 Im so grateful for your words and really happy you enjoyed it! Much more to come 💞

Link to review
TheBeastInMeIXVI

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

10/10, forgot to review when i first purchased but in my opinion one of the best models on curvage, good value for money and good content ;)

Thank so you much babe 💞💞

Link to review
Monty Hall

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A dream come true.   Amazing beauty....and now with chugging.   Dream.

Thank you Monty 🥰😘 so glad you enjoyed it 

Link to review